Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about the /cd command

Hello everyone,
    Well, I was thinking about the /cd command ," I and everyone " notice everyday that "at least" half and even more of the people always say " 1 2 3 GO plzzzzzzzz ". So yea, it's annoying that when people start to play on the server they always see on their screen everyone spamming the chat by saying what i said above. To me, it'd be better if when anybody joins the game, he/she could see on his/her screen with all these stuffs " Type /c to see the commands, don't cheat here etc.. " a short sentence with written " Type /cd to start a countdown *1 2 3 GO*. " (and also in /c, it'd be easier and clearer to know that this command exists for the new players that didn't even know !). Plus people wouldn't spam the chat by saying " Use /cd for 123 go.. " which is for some people annoying !
    Last edited by Ariana_Grande; 25-12-15, 11:47 PM.

It'd make the screen very crowded but at the same time is a very good idea.
    Here's a solution:
    For unregistered players- It'll display forever
    For registered- if hours = 100 < then display else if hours = 100> then do NOT display.
    How does that sound?
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

+1 You said it all and i like this solution, that would be helpful for the new players ( instead of saying " 1 2 3 GO plzz " ). And the players that played more than 100 hours should and must know this command and don't spam the chat, so it'd be useless for them ( well i think ).
      Finally, the /cd command should be in /c also, it'd be :
      -Type /cd to start a countdown " 1 2 3 GO "
      So tell me what you think about it

Comment

Well i seriously like this suggestion , there can be a small sentence at the bottom showing "use /cd to 123". I really liked this suggestion +1

Comment

Some people that aren't that active (100 hours is just too much) are very mature and don't abuse it. It would be unfair to remove it since you know, most of the players there don't have 100 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylight View Post
            Some people that aren't that active (100 hours is just too much) are very mature and don't abuse it. It would be unfair to remove it since you know, most of the players there don't have 100 hours.
            100 hours isn't too hard to achieve and to be honest most "active" players have above 100 hours
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

So from my side it would maybe be better if everyone can see this short sentence ? I think it doesn't matter if we played more than 100 hours and we can see it. Tbh it would've be too complicated for the admins to add this sentence for the players that played less than 100 hours and remove it for those who played more ^^
              Last edited by Ariana_Grande; 26-12-15, 04:21 PM.

Comment

I actually got a better solution. What about if everyone is allowed to do it but just 1 time per hour or per 2 hours or even per day.

Comment

Looks good idea! It's annoying sometimes when all dem racerzz spam on chat "1 2 3 pizzz" and many more. xD
                  +1 for dat.

Comment

I'm not sure it'd be better. I'll explain you why :

-In the first place they'll do /cd for 1 2 3 go. Ok, but after that, they'll try to do it again and see that they can't.
                    -Secondly they'll spam the chat by saying " 1 2 3 plzz "( because they couldn't do it one more time. ) or " Admin why i can't do 1 2 3.. "
                    -After, it'll annoy everyone cause -they only can do it 1 time ( per hour/day.. )+ -they'll spam for the countdown cause they always want it.

So for me it really would be a good idea if everyone can see the sentence when he/she joins the game and in /c.
                    Well tell me if you think i'm wrong or not
                    Last edited by Ariana_Grande; 26-12-15, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Is not annoying at all asking for a simple favor. Anyway you got a point there.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X