Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /hp suggestion

Problem
    Sometimes I just get too ahead of everyone in an /hp for example in Gamehunters hp, everyone were at the start of the hp. I had somehow gotten past many hard areas such as the part where you had to use a spray to get to the edge of a hill and slowly walk up and I'd even gotten past the helipad bit- which was about 4-5 new /hp's away. I then died when jumping from the helipad. I then had to start over and join back with everyone who were still struggling to get past that hill using spray cans.

Suggestion
    So before streaming the /hp and telling people to go there, checkpoints should be put in various points of the /hp so if you get way ahead of everyone else, instead of joining back with them after all that hard work you can simply go to your last checkpoint that was set.

Hope this is added as it's very irritating and literally makes me want to hammer my pc... and that's the last thing I want to do.
    Last edited by Eliteus; 26-12-15, 02:17 AM.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

I know that it's annoying, and has made me very furious plenty of times, but that's why the reward usually is a decent number of cookies. Besides, to make those checkpoints admins would need to go find areas best for it and then create those checkpoints one by one.

Comment

Well the person who created it took such a long time to make it, why not take time to put checkpoints and honestly it shouldn't even be that hard with all the advantages that are available to the admins. Also about the number of cookies- 100,500 cookies or even 1k at times isn't worth however long we spent on it. This /hp took about 3 hours. I still think checkpoints should be added in.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Not all goo are created on objects, remember it's a "hidden pickup" game, not "race to goo!" game. Also when it's goo on objects, admins will make new /hp if needed. Beside it will be also unfair if the player has not reached "checkpoint" than other that has passed it.

I already have solution for this problem, which i've done since long time ago. It's to deny all goo objects request from gamehunter also i prefer normal goo instead.
        KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X