/rules2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /rules2

Since there are lots of vietnams players here and doesn't understand english, why not translate the rules and put them in /rules2? I had to talk to a player in vietnamese cause they didn't understand a piece of english i said. Admins can announce /rules2 or players can tell vietnamese to type /rules2 and then they will learn the rules instead of skipping /rules.
    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

What about making an option when you do /rules that give you a menu with different languages and we can choose, like english, spanish, and a lot of language including yours? That would be better for those who visit GamerX and ain't english speakers.

Anyway, it would be a bit hard since would take long time.

Comment

I think doing it just for Viatnamese people isn't fair. Also this has been suggested however just as a variety:

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...t-of-languages
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Agreeing with Eliteus. Its not fair making a command for them. English is an international language.

Comment

Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
          Since there are lots of vietnams players here and doesn't understand english, why not translate the rules and put them in /rules2? I had to talk to a player in vietnamese cause they didn't understand a piece of english i said. Admins can announce /rules2 or players can tell vietnamese to type /rules2 and then they will learn the rules instead of skipping /rules.
          No , I disagreed.
          Our Main Language is English , not vietnamese
          \(0.0)/ MaxSafy ~
          o.O.o Allen ~
          (~0.0)~ Robo_N1X

Comment

there needs to be a full list of al the rules ingame.
            and Viatnamese rules wont be added, as i have suggested this before.
            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X