About Ship CTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Ship CTF

We all know the Ship CTF is the most popular event of GamerX. A lot of players like it and play it a bunch of times. But it becomes very annoying because there are Ship CTF of 30min, 1 hour long. It is very boring, and other players like to play other vents (siege, LSS, HG, LMS), but this CTF takes all the time.

Also, there are players like:

X team won the Capture the Flag event.
    Player (10): ship ctf plzzzzzzzz

And some times it is loaded 6, 7 times per day

So I suggest a limit to this event be loaded per day, So it wont become boring and abusive

I don't think a lot of people do get bored of it. People repetitively ask for ShipCTF even after it's been done. Maybe it might be an idea to load multiple events at the same time with the commands being - /event and /event2
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

If you mean when you're out of this event while it is active. I'm with you. but i say. /event command should be open for CTF.

If you mean when you're in the event and bored. you can type /leave to leave it.

If you mean when you want to play another event. other kinds of events. i agree with Elieus. there should be /event2 ^^
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Next, /event is already opened for CTF

Anyway, I was talking about this event being played 6, 7 times per day and being 30, 45min long (I remember some that was +1 hour long), while other players want to play other

I support Eliteus' idea about multiple events

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          I don't think a lot of people do get bored of it. People repetitively ask for ShipCTF
          I agree with Eliteus even after the event has just played people ask for it over and over.
          Modified
          Tŕч A𝓰άίħ Iℱ Ƴ๏ Ňαђ ϻέķ IŦ ןάşt Ўέάŕ........ Tŕч A𝓰άίħ ............... βuﻮ 𝓜έ 𝓐𝒻υ 𝓜έ𝓀 Iţ 𝓣𝒽𝒶 Ўέάŕ Ўά

Not-Modified
          Try again if yo nah mek it last year...........Try again................But me afu mek it tha year ya....

Comment

But that's what i'm talking about

Comment

Some people hate ship ctf and some dont. But mostly people love them. But I dont think the solution for this is to create another minigame named /Event2.
              In my timezone, specially in morning, average of 60 players play. In which average of 5-7 players play event. It will be boring if 2-3 players are in /event and another 2-3 players are in /event2. Mostly what Newbies love about server is event. If events would become boring then our player count will decrease. Even i am an event lover, i dont want events to die.

In Event Rotation i think the ship ctf is loaded like an average of 3 times per 24 hours( it may be more or less though) . I dont think its too much in a day. Rest of the time, Ship Ctf is loaded by admins. Admins load this event because most of people like this event. So you just can request admins, not to load this event again and again. Even admins do not load it continuously. They load many events between the interval of 2 ship ctfs.

Its not necessary that ship ctf always takes 30+ minutes. It sometimes ends in less time.
              And During ship ctf, you can do many things like racing, Dm, pursuit, hangout with friends, goo or pgoo hunting etc till the ship ctf ends.
              Last edited by garib_admi; 30-12-15, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Unless announced by admins or TP, newbies don't usually join any event thats loaded unless it's shipCTF because it's the only familiar event they know and everyone loves this event except for a few. I know sometimes I ask for a lot of ShipCTF but not continuously though but when I do its either that I didn't play it the entire day or I didn't play it with my friends. Make a ShipTDM so that it ends early if that's what you want./event2 is a bad idea it'll suck because what if one person likes both the events and wants to play both and if the other one is autoloaded to be Bloodring people aren't gonna join unless announced, I think we should stick to just /event.
                ShipCTF is the key to success. Ride with me on the journey for more success by playing ShipCTF. Bless up! #SHIPCTF4LIFE #CREDITSTOLEFTANDROBO
                sigpicc:

Comment

I think you didn't understand what I say. I wanna a limit because players wanna play it all the day, like it was the only one event. I wanna to prevent it being load again and again and again

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X