[GAMEMODE]Some ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Some ideas

Hello I have some nice ideas to server. First of all, there are /savecar command. That would be nice if there would be /savecar1, /savecar2 (only these). Second - there should be command /alc (autolc). If you SPAWN a vehicle that was saved, you automaticaly get all components. I want to say, that /savecar doesn't save paintjob and color (optional: license plate). This should be fixed. Maybe there should be command /asnp (autosnp). This command makes every vehicle that you SPAWN have specified license plate.

There is a command for that,. But for Trusted Players and Admins.

Comment

What command?

Comment

I once tried to suggest the auto /snp one, but it was seems to be ignored.
        HeartBeat means that there is a /mypaint command that automatically paint every car you enter (as a driver). And it's only available for admins and TPs

Possible cause to limit this on players because there is a hack which can paint or tune car immediately repeating continuously every seconds (it can be also applied on another players). So if this feature is added, it would be hard for admins to find the hackers.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Yea that hack can paint all cars very fast. It's like a disco then.

Comment

yea this is right Admin have tough job especilly Robo
            sigpic

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X