Suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions.

1) Remove /sprint and /ca in events. (ACCEPTED IN THE OLD FORUM)
    2) Make a command to exit all the minigames because the /kill command will increase the death count.
    /leaveminigame /exitminigame something like this.

3) Maybe add /afklist in a dialog, it's not needed but it will look better.
    Last edited by [DANIEL]; 14-01-14, 06:30 PM.

Originally posted by [DANIEL] View Post
    2) Make a command to exit all the minigames because the /kill command will increase the death count.
    /leaveminigame /exitminigame something like this.
    You can /spec id and /specoff / jump key to exit standard minigames without /kill ing urself. Was told 100 times or even more.

About /sprint or any other animations in events: So far I know , animations script is not saved under 1 "file" (or smth like that) and it cant be "toggled off/on" for players who join/quit events. So Hoss or Rick would need to edit animations script and save it under "new version".

About afklist in a dialog box: Not needed so much but would be nice to have such things in a dialog box
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

You can /spec id and /specoff / jump key to exit standard minigames without /kill ing urself. Was told 100 times or even more.
      The /spec command is not working in minigames anymore.

About /sprint or any other animations in events: So far I know , animations script is not saved under 1 "file" (or smth like that) and it cant be "toggled off/on" for players who join/quit events. So Hoss or Rick would need to edit animations script and save it under "new version".

The first suggestion was accepted, i just re-suggested it because the forum backup didnt work and the suggestion was lost.

PS: /spec is not working in minigames since the events were added.
      Last edited by [DANIEL]; 12-01-14, 08:54 PM.

Comment

1. The reason of /sprint or /ca or other commands works because it's placed in separated script, which cannot be prevented by the game mode. And yes i agree, all animations commands need to be blocked in minigame. (looks like it was accepted).

2. Minigame doesn't always have much player inside, some noobs could abuse this command to avoid death, and make the other player don't have enemy anymore, this is like "P-GOO in /l xx" troll by some noobs who can't make p-goo.

3. Having /afklist in dialog is unnecessary. Also i believe player will repeat the /afklist command if it appear as dialog to check again (but forgot to read) than just a client message which can be read by navigating the chat pages.
        Originally posted by [DANIEL] View Post
        The /spec command is not working in minigames anymore.

The first suggestion was accepted, i just re-suggested it because the forum backup didnt work and the suggestion was lost.

PS: /spec is not working in minigames since the events were added.
        False, The /spec command is not working in minigames anymore because it has moved to GameMode, making it prevented as it's a game mode command which will not work for players in minigame.
        KVIrc User

Comment

Admin aslo ple stop /lhos command ;-)
          Feeling Lonely? http://a.top4top.net/i_5d9879f1f60.gif лллл Try this

Comment

False, The /spec command is not working in minigames anymore because it has moved to GameMode, making it prevented as it's a game mode command which will not work for players in minigame.
            I know, that PS was for Tocha.
            Last edited by [DANIEL]; 13-01-14, 06:42 PM.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X