Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Communication] Using Discord to communicate with players.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Communication] Using Discord to communicate with players.

Introduction

Hello I'm DriftTech, I'm a programmer that loves gaming a lot and I came across GamerX and I found it fun. As I was playing I met a fellow admin that told me that you guys use Teamspeak and such although you guys don't use it!

Which is a a disadvantage since you guys should work on bringing the players together and to help them make friends easily in-game.

How would Discord help ? Why not just get TeamSpeak active?

Well because Teamspeak requires a VPS or a PC or a hosting service to let it host the server for all of us to use, Which requires payment and such for are fellow Owners. Although Discord provides you with the hosting as they let the user create there own server and lets the owner invite people easily without no problem. As also Discord has a great API which helps developers to even make a Bot to restrict and manage the channel when they are offline or such.

Conclusion

I personally think this server deserves more things and I really love being in the community, Some people may disagree with my points or so. But I'd love to see communication going on as speaking as such while people are playing to bring more joy and fun.

I would love to meet you on Team Speak

I'm a big team speak fan I used to sing on this platform...

Comment

I'd gladly get on teamspeak to talk to you

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X