X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranks requirements modifications.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...ighlight=ranks

Lately I've been trying to climb up the ranks as quickly as possible but I'm kind of blocked because of the requirements concerning the goos. I am struggling to catch my first goo! Indeed, the goo races aren't hosted as often as they used to (in more than 40 hours of gameplay, I've only seen 2) and even if up to 3 people can catch the goo, it only counts in your stats when you're first to get it.

Firstly, I'd suggest to make it so the pgoos are counted as goos (they're made much more often than goos), to suppress the distinction between pgoos and goos. Getting 138 goos to reach the rank 100 seems absolutely impossible now.
    I mean, I haven't had trouble to get to the rank 17 but now I'm blocked there and I don't see myself getting the rank 18 any soon. There's something wrong there in terms of steady progression in my opinion.
    It's true that the goos can be made during the roadtrips. I thought it was the case yesterday when I was following Cashewz in the roadtrip... until I figured out he was making pgoos! The goos either need to be made more often, either the distinction must be suppressed because the pgoos are made more often and are easier to catch.

Secondly, I see one needs only 500 races won to get the rank 100. I think that's not enough at all. You can get 500 races won easily, especially considering the races aren't usually as crowded as they used to be. It's rare to see races with more than 4 racers. I'd suggest at least 1000 races won.

Thirdly, the pursuits. In my opinion, they should be removed from the ranks requirements because no one seems to have interest in them. Maybe you could replace them by the chase (it's better: it's not a 1v1 activity and the crook has access to a different vehicle, which isn't the case during a pursuit - correct me if I'm wrong). But sadly, the chases take place almost as often as the goo races - rarely.
    I tried to think about funnier things to do to replace the pursuits but haven't found anything.

The kills, admin kills, time spent ingame, event points and duels needed are fine for me.
    Last edited by xcell; 07-08-16, 08:14 PM.

I like your suggestion. I also do not get rank up because of the "Goo's". The idea with the "P-Goo's" is cool, so it is easier to collect them. +1
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Good suggestion.
      I am also stuck in rank 17 because I don't have Goo's.
      +1

Comment

Over all I think the rank requirements are good (they have been modified recently by Left and they are much more realistic than they use to be). I stick by the requirements that Left has made, so I don't agree with this suggestion. However, I do agree with your pgoo suggestion (about making pgoo's count as part of the total goo's found stat).

Comment

Originally posted by xcell View Post
          Firstly, I'd suggest to make it so the pgoos are counted as goos (they're made much more often than goos), to suppress the distinction between pgoos and goos. Getting 138 goos to reach the rank 100 seems absolutely impossible now.
          I mean, I haven't had trouble to get to the rank 17 but now I'm blocked there and I don't see myself getting the rank 18 any soon. There's something wrong there in terms of steady progression in my opinion.
          It's true that the goos can be made during the roadtrips. I thought it was the case yesterday when I was following Cashewz in the roadtrip... until I figured out he was making pgoos! The goos either need to be made more often, either the distinction must be suppressed because the pgoos are made more often and are easier to catch.
          This will make the ranks concerning the goo requirement kinda easy, because there are like 3 or 4 p-goos often made by trusted players in a day which makes the road way easier for people to get to the second rank, yes i know there are rarely goos which are made by admins, however, as i said before, it will make the requirements kinda easy as p-goos aren't usually as hard as goos, i guess leaving it the way it is now, considering the fact that ranks doesn't earn you anything special at all rather then achievements.

Secondly, I see one needs only 500 races won to get the rank 100. I think that's not enough at all. You can get 500 races won easily, especially considering the races aren't usually as crowded as they used to be. It's rare to see races with more than 4 racers. I'd suggest at least 1000 races won.
          Yes, i agree on that, the races are also very simple to get especially when you are racing alone or when any newbie comes and races with you. +1 for that.

Thirdly, the pursuits. In my opinion, they should be removed from the ranks requirements because no one seems to have interest in them. Maybe you could replace them by the chase (it's better: it's not a 1v1 activity and the crook has access to a different vehicle, which isn't the case during a pursuit - correct me if I'm wrong). But sadly, the chases take place almost as often as the goo races - rarely.
          I tried to think about funnier things to do to replace the pursuits but haven't found anything.
          I agree on that too, since the pursuits are even rarely made and you have to ask any guy to make a pursuits with you, and it's also none interested in it as you said, the catch the crook one can replace the pursuits requirement as the crook thing seems to be crowded and many are interested in joining it.

Comment

Requirements have been lowered in the last update.
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X