X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ACCEPTED] happy hour suggestion

hi,

i suggestion menu for the vehicles enable just in happy hour like hydra , hunter ......etc

the cmd for that menu /v18 or /vh .. the admin choose the cmd

i hope this suggestion add

This is a good idea as new players will also get it easily.
    1: When the happy hour will be enabled it should be shown /v18 to get hydra , jet, tank etc.
    2: And when the happy hour will be enabled the on the screen it should also been shown that the things can be enabled during happy hour
    3: There should be rules that should be followed during happy hour
    4: As there in the future there will be a command /happyhourinfo (as the suggestion was approved in the old forum) the new players would get to know what will happen in happy hour
    +1
    Last edited by ; 11-10-13, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
      This is a good idea as new players will also get it easily.
      1: When the happy hour will be enabled it should be shown /v18 to get hydra , jet, tank etc.
      2: And when the happy hour will be enabled the on the screen it should also been shown that the things can be enabled during happy hour
      3: There should be rules that should be followed during happy hour
      4: As there in the future there will be a command /happyhourinfo (as the suggestion was approved in the old forum) the new players would get to know what will happen in happy hour
      +1
      Agree with u +1
      sigpic
      A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
      I Can Survive.

Comment

I think that's not a good Idea , we have already that information when you type [/v5 - /v6] you read (Happy Hour Only) , so not needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
          I think that's not a good Idea , we have already that information when you type [/v5 - /v6] you read (Happy Hour Only) , so not needed.
          You are a old player thats why u think. How will the new players know that where is the list of vehicles. It should be shown the lists and other things which i have mentioned above.

Comment

You are a old player thats why u think. How will the new players know that where is the list of vehicles. It should be shown the lists and other things which i have mentioned above.
            yes i agree with you price

Comment

Well, the idea is not the best... but ok.

One should only remember that the admins need to add all these commands ... o.O

Comment

They will ask and the others will answer with "/v5 and /v6". And if it needs to be shown then the "/v5 and /v6" should be shown instead of a new command, since it contains Happy-Hour-only vehicles list. Your list of idea above is good, but your point is wrong in this one.

Comment

Not a bad idea tbh, will make it easy for newbies, I agree with it.

Comment

Exactly, it'll make it easier for new players. We'll add something for it

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X