[PARTIALLY ACCEPTED] Addition to /tg and /spec Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PARTIALLY ACCEPTED] Addition to /tg and /spec Suggestion

My first suggestion would be a "simple" but great addition to the /tg command. It would be really nice if the /gipv command (command to automatically get in someone's vehicle as passenger) is automatically enabled for a certain player once you enable /tg on them. In simple words, when someone enables /tg on you, you could also use /gipv on him. It should work even for level 1 players, not only for level 2+ (since you can choose whom you want to enable this).

My second suggestion is about /spec. I had doubts about posting it on bug reports or here, but since I am not sure if this is really a "bug" then I'll post it as a suggestion.

It is possible to know if a player is using /spec or not by simply using /g id. If a player is using /spec, and you use /g id on him, you'll get this message (even if the other player hasn't enabled /tg on you):

If he is not speccing, you'll get this message:

So yeah, my suggestion is not to show that "this player is speccing" message if the player doesn't have /tg enabled on you, since it let them know you're speccing and I think it shouldn't be like that.

Best regards: Colombian Stallion aka Sexiest Man Alive
    Last edited by LorSimon; 26-05-16, 03:45 PM.
    I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

1/ I'm neutral about this suggestion since /gipv is a trusted player feature, and if we make all tp commands available for levels 1 players it will decrease the trusted player attractivity.

2/ Accepted the /goto (/g) will be edited.

3/ We all know the sexiest man is me and not you

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
      1/ I'm neutral about this suggestion since /gipv is a trusted player feature, and if we make all tp commands available for levels 1 players it will decrease the trusted player attractivity.
      I agree on that, but at the same time I think it would be nice for level 1 as well since it will only work on people whom you /tg. On the other hand, TP's don't need to /tg another TP to use /gipv (it is permanently enabled), so there is still a difference between TP's and levels 1 in this case. However, if you think it could be implemented only for level 2+, I'm fine with that too . I really think this thing should be added, at least for level 2+ so we can /gipv in level 1's cars as well and not only on other TP's.

And nope, I'm the sexiest, my mom told me :b
      Last edited by LorSimon; 26-05-16, 05:42 PM.
      I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

1) I don't agree with you Rick, Some Commands should be opened for Level 1, not decreasing TP Attractivity but they just should be and they're not able to be abused. So yeah +1

2) It's okay to know if someone is specing someone else. but also, /duel shows so. disable the /goto's one but leave the /duel command because it's useful to know the reason that the duel expired for.

3) Rick, There's only one sexiest man alive, He's Absolutely Lorsimon.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

1) I have suggested this a long ago exactly this way (use /gipv only if player allow you /tg), so I agree

Comment

I'm also agree with this suggestion, it would be nice to have a new feature for level 1 players

Comment

its been a year already .... please do something about this

Comment

I agree with the Rick, he is the sexiest man here

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X