This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob The Bank

So i was thinking for new event called Rob The Bank(RTB). In this event there is gona 2 teams. Both teams objective is to rob the bank first and to stop other team to Rob by killing them. The Winning Team will get event point.

Also u guys are free to give ur opinion and ideas about this event and suggest map for this event.

Event type: Rob The Bank(RTB)
    Name: Rob The Bank by [AC]Bella
    Player Object Set(/LPOS): /LPOS EventRTB
    Map Creator: [AC]Bella
    Weapon(s): Deagle, M4, Tec9, Sniper.
    Vehicle(s): None
    Weather(/MyWeather): None
    Time(/MyTime): 9
    Nearest Location: /l 78 (417 meters) towards North.

Teams are gona spawn here on platforms.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The Team who reaches here first have to type /open to open this door. Meanwhile team members have to defend.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Once the door gets open team who rob all stuff will win.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Are you suggesting a new event type with a map? If yes, i see that it is similar to Siege event, but in this event there is only one team (Attackers) which try to stay in the checkpoint for a certain amount of time while another team which is Defenders who defend the checkpoint.

The two events are a bit similar.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Dodo View Post
      Are you suggesting a new event type with a map? If yes, i see that it is similar to Siege event, but in this event there is only one team (Attackers) which try to stay in the checkpoint for a certain amount of time while another team which is Defenders who defend the checkpoint.

The two events are a bit similar.
      Actually this event is similar to Steal The Project

But in this case both teams will have the possibility to rob someting (Like a CTF)
      I guess it should be a "Un-Oficial Event" Since already exist similar events like this.

Comment

Exist similar events like this.

Useless.
        Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
        Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

Event is similar to STP but if u want u can suggest the same map for STP it will be awesome if u have number of pobs.
          [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
          [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Originally posted by En3rGy View Post
            Exist similar events like this.

Useless.
            What is the name of that event which exists already. You might be thinking of STP which means to Steal the project not to rob and also, STPs do not have any commands like some have been said above.
            If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Jealous View Post
              What is the name of that event which exists already. You might be thinking of STP which means to Steal the project not to rob and also, STPs do not have any commands like some have been said above.

STP, I think the idea is that the events are different from each other. This is almost the same ...
              Los más buenos siempre caen primero.
              Así que aprende a ser un hijo de puta de vez en cuando.

Comment

Originally posted by En3rGy View Post
                STP, I think the idea is that the events are different from each other. This is almost the same ...
                I'd say 87/100, if you compare both events.
                If you are making fun of someone's Physical disability then congratulations You are mentally disabled.

Comment

cool like for me

Comment

+1 from me

Gamechanger / Avenger / Gangster / Gamer / Youtuber

Comment

Don't understand how it will work, you should find me on Discord/IRC to give more details about this.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X