[DM] fy_sand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DM] fy_sand

Event type: I don't know, you guys vote for what kind of event this map fits to.
    Name: fy_sand
    Player Object Set(/LPOS): /LPOS fy_sand map
    Map Creator: [9mm]_LimiTLesS_
    Weapon(s): Sniper Ak47 Pistol Grenade
    Weather(/MyWeather): None
    Time(/MyTime): 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtkE-6evLgY

I watched the video and its a nice map but are you sure that you saved it as "fy_sand map" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Twinbow View Post
      I watched the video and its a nice map but are you sure that you saved it as "fy_sand map" ?
      I actually started the map with "fysnow" name, i wanted to build a fysnow but changed my mind as i can't find proper objects for it, why do you ask ?

Comment

Originally posted by mrfelix2477 View Post

I actually started the map with "fysnow" name, i wanted to build a fysnow but changed my mind as i can't find proper objects for it, why do you ask ?
        ahh good , i'm just asking cuz there's no /LPOS saved with "fy_sand map" name.

Comment

Originally posted by Twinbow View Post

ahh good , i'm just asking cuz there's no /LPOS saved with "fy_sand map" name.
          I dont know what is this /LPOS thing, i saw that everybody use it and i use it too...can you enlight me ?

Comment

Originally posted by mrfelix2477 View Post

I dont know what is this /LPOS thing, i saw that everybody use it and i use it too...can you enlight me ?
            /LPOS (Load Player Object Set) is a command to load any specific player object set created by a player. If you create objects and want to save them, you use (Save Player Object Set) /SPOS (name of the file), once you save all your objects anyone can use /LPOS to load the objects you saved. the name is case-sensitive as well.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X