X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STP Rustler VS RPGs

Event type: Steal The Project (STP)
    Name: Rustlers VS RPGs
    Player Object Set(/LPOS): Actually no objects Its at /galv i will show admin ingame
    Map Creator: [ATM]Jelly_YT
    Weapon(s): RPG - Defender Rustler - Attacker weapon is M4
    Weather(/MyWeather): None
    Time(/MyTime): 7

Edit by Pirate : denied , robo said everything
    Last edited by Pirate; 08-08-16, 01:20 AM. Reason: srry forgot to add

Originally posted by Jelly View Post
    Weapon(s): RPG - Defender Rustler - Attacker
    What are those weapons? Can I know if they exist?

Please reply with existing weapons, weapon IDs or correct weapon names.

Comment

Weapon(s): RPG - Defender ---------- Rustler - Attacker
      I guess he only need RPG for Defenders, and Rustler (plane) for attackers.

EDIT: My mistake got it wrong.
      Last edited by Instant; 06-07-16, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Instant View Post
        I guess he only need RPG for Defenders, and Rustler (plane) for attackers.
        From my experience of making events, I don't think there is a way I can set a weapon for certain team.

It only goes for both teams, though. For vehicles it is possible.

Comment

srry forgot to add edited

Comment

srry forgot to add edited
            Weapon(s): RPG - Defender Rustler - Attacker weapon is M4
            It's still not clear, I can't understand anything even with the changes, Rustler - Attacker RPG - Defender ???

If you mean that Defenders will have RPG and Attackers will get M4 I think there is no way to set a weapon for each team, one set goes for both teams (For vehicles it's possible) As mentioned up there.

Can you please clarify it further? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
              It's still not clear, I can't understand anything even with the changes, Rustler - Attacker RPG - Defender ???

If you mean that Defenders will have RPG and Attackers will get M4 I think there is no way to set a weapon for each team, one set goes for both teams (For vehicles it's possible) As mentioned up there.

Can you please clarify it further? Thank you

I think the defender will have rustler vehicle and RPG, and attackers will have m4 and rustler.
              I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

From my experience of making events, I don't think there is a way I can set a weapon for certain team
                I said this like 2 times, and I will say it again, setting weapons applies on both teams and not one, you can either choose both M4 or both RPG.

Comment

I said this like 2 times, and I will say it again, setting weapons applies on both teams and not one, you can either choose both M4 or both RPG.
                  I think jelly will understand, but still even if it was possible, RPF vs M4 isn't fair
                  I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

No its like defenders will have rpgs and attackers will have weapon m4 and rustler in front of then then they sit and goto steal project like event Rustlers VS Shooters

Comment

No its like defenders will have rpgs and attackers will have weapon m4 and rustler in front of then then they sit and goto steal project like event Rustlers VS Shooters
                      It's not possible dude, already explained that teams cant have specific weapons, their weapons will be same which means both attacker and defender would have rpg and m4.
                      KVIrc User

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X