This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you don't like in IMG file.

Feel free to post here thing's you don't like / would like to change in our IMG file.
    Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

I don't like all the graphical things such as skins and vehicles, there should be 2 different IMG files to download from. All I want is the GamerX stuff such as the ufo and plane interior.

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
      I don't like all the graphical things such as skins and vehicles, there should be 2 different IMG files to download from. All I want is the GamerX stuff such as the ufo and plane interior.
      I made a Lite version which contains objects only in the past version (lost), and discontinued making it for newer version, as it's kinda difficult to organize it with TochA.

By the way my opinion about the topic:
      1. The Stream Memory Fix only available for CLEO version: not saying it sux, but i don't like it at all, i also lazy to download the CLEO which is just used for this mod, where the downloads sometimes includes another mods that is not necessary. I prefer a stand alone program for it like old versions.
      2. The graphics quality not all equal, sometimes i compare skins, some of them are low quality and high quality it just look not neat, and also make problems such as lag in some skin.
      3. Error/corrupted part on skins/vehicles occurs, annoying opcode and lag when used in game even with stream memory fix. There are some mods which bad quality.
      4. No Lite version available, as nicoud said, and also some player prefer to have object mod only than the vehicles and skins.
      5. Object Model ID changes, i've seen that changes are made because of an unexpected update from sa-mp which replaces some objects, i'm hoping the number of objects and the use of the id conflicts get decreased for future.
      6. File size too big, compression only the IMG files, not to the skin/vehicle file such as texture that makes the IMG file bigger and take long time to download.
      7. The download place, mediafire is having so much advertise, althought its speed is decent, but i wish there could be another great file hosting for it or atleast for alternative.
      8. System requirements too high, i know people nowadays have good computer, but the mods on img should be stay close as the GTA:SA Recommended requirements and also SA:MP Modification so it can be stable with less errors.
      9. The new addition with less test performed, i just think that the testing of mods should be improved, because i've seen many skins not compatible on common animations, and vehicle modification components including paint and vehicle number plate which not works.

So i'd glad if there will be LITE version which only contains objects that is stable on sa-mp.
      Last edited by Robo; 03-06-14, 11:19 AM.
      KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by nicoud View Post
        There are 2 different versions of IMG file, Basic one contains ONLY new objects (no skins or vehicles)

Up to Robo_N1X:

1. The non-cleo version of Stream Memory Fix liked to crash after some time of use (it didnt work) however I will think about add both versions of SMF.

2. IMG file always included players with low PC's. Thats why most of skins/vehicles/objects got quite good quality. If some mod's where locked I weren't able to edit them.

3. Tryed to evade such things but if they hapend tryed to fix them (if it where possible) +
        [If you have/use any own mods and after adding server IMG game started to crash/do problems It may be problem of your private mods and not IMG !]
        4. Already answered

5. Object ID limit (which end's on ID: 19999) may be unlocked in sa-mp only by Kalcor. Untill that day IMG object's ID's may change

6. I tested some tool's but i could't get smaller archive size.

7. IMG file's will be available do download from our server soon. So download should be better (without ad's)

8. Posted PC requirements are the best minimum for smoothly playing with IMG file installed. If we want to stay close the GTA:SA Recommended requirements we should forget about new sa-mp objects, IMG files, ENB mods or any other :P

9. I tryed to fix some skin model's but it didn't end good. Such hard "bugged" skins are removed.
        Last edited by [DC]Tocha; 03-06-14, 12:02 PM.
        Everything got their end somewhere, with someone.

Comment

can anyone add a car in img

photo in here plz add it matite Click image for larger version

Name:	zx.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	113852
          plz add need for speed frod musting 2014 come on plz i want this car in gamerx plz photo in here Click image for larger version

Name:	zx.jpg
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	113852Click image for larger version

Name:	ax.jpg
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	113853Click image for larger version

Name:	sa.jpg
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	113854Click image for larger version

Name:	se.jpg
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	113855Click image for larger version

Name:	sx.jpg
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	113856
          Last edited by mhammedsaeed379; 24-11-14, 07:26 AM.

Comment

something i don't like??
            umm...
            i don't like HQ mod. That make me lag even crashes
            just drift

Comment

I don'y like the Monster Truck and the Hotring Racer (/galado)
              the monster truck is Monster but i the IMG it is a Farming Truck lol
              Hotring Racer cmd /galado needs to spawn a Lamborghini Galardo but that spawns a Hamera Galardo Really.
              So i posted some suggestions In the suggestion Thread.
              [18:07:09] <.Crus> (19) report 39 aimbot plz admins ee
              [18:07:20] <Jasmeet> (38) lol hes admin hes cashewz hes pro

Comment

Didn't know where i should really post it.But i fond this thread better.
                So the thing is Skin id 230 is bugged. Maybe smthn wrong in .dff
                here. http://imgur.com/a/Leob2

Comment

Originally posted by Shahzaib View Post
                  the problem is just from u

i use the img and skin 230 works good

try to open the custom.img with an img editor such as img editor or Alci's IMG Editor and rebuild the archive

Comment

Originally posted by Shahzaib View Post
                    Maybe something is wrong with the skin, but as Kakashi said, only with you, you can fix it by rebuilding the archive, the IMG, I will tell you how to fix it:

1: Download IMGTool and the original skin for ID 230, click here to download them. (Files uploaded by me, so I don't think there's any problem)

2: When the download is done, press right click in the WinRAR File with name "SKIN 230" and click in "Extract here"

3: You will have a carpet with name "SKIN 230", open it, there is IMGTool and the original files of skin 230, so first go to carpet "IMGTool" and open IMGTool (If you got the problem "Failed to search data for" just click in "OK")

4: After opening the IMGTool, click in "File", that will give you some options, click in "Open" or only press CTRL + L.

5: After that, search the location of GTA San Andreas, in my case, the GTA San Andreas was in C:\Program Files\GTA San Andreas... But probably you will find it in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas... When you are in the carpet of the game (GTA San Andreas), go to the carpet "models".

6: Click in the file "gta3" and then click in "Open" or only press double click in the file.

7: Wait IMGTool to load the files, that will took some seconds, probably 5 - 10 seconds, when files are loaded, click in "Edit", that will give you some options, click in the option "Find"

8: Clicking in "Find" will open something, there write "swmort5.dff" and click in "Search Next" or press ENTER.

9: After that, in "swmotr5.dff" press right click and click in "Replace"

10: Then search the carpet "SKIN 230" (It will be on where you extracted the file "SKIN 230") and click in "swmotr5.dff", then click in "Open" or only double click.

11: Now click again in "Edit", that will give you some options, click in "Find".

12: Clicking in "Find" will open something, there write "swmotr5.txd" This time put "TXD" not "DFF", and click in "Search next".

13: In "swmotr5.txd" press right click and click in "Replace"

14: Now search again where you extracted the file "SKIN 230" (the carpet "SKIN 230"), after that, click in "swmotr5.txd", this time in "TXD", not in "DFF", and click in "Open" or only press double click.

15: After that, you can close IMGTool, and open SA:MP again... Enjoy!

I hope that was helpful enough for you, and for others, 1 hour making this tutorial

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

6: Click in the file "gta3" and then click in "Open" or only press double click in the file.

actually he must edit the custom.img which in SAMP folder not the gta3

because the problem is from the skin in the GX img which is in custom.img not gta3.img

Comment

Originally posted by Kakashi View Post

actually he must edit the custom.img which in SAMP folder not the gta3

because the problem is from the skin in the GX img which is in custom.img not gta3.img
                        I'm just giving a way to fix it... because sometimes it's a problem from the gta sa, and not from samp
                        Last edited by Churre; 02-08-17, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Churre View Post

I'm just giving a way to fix it... because sometimes it's a problem from the gta sa, and not from samp
                          yeah i know but he said the problem happened when he installed the gx custom img and thats means the problem not from the original gta sa skin which is in gta3.img

but its from the custom skin in custom.img file

hope u understand me

Comment

I just enabled the lite IMG of GX and now it is fixed.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X