X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DENIED] Player Name Suggestion

Hello GamerX ,
    i have a idea , i saw much players join the server and beginning of the name is : Fu*k_you , or fu*k_admin
    when admin see the insult name kick them so i think we need add something when someone join the server with name : Fuck or Mother get automatic Kicked.
    Last edited by Smokia; 09-10-13, 12:27 PM.

Admins already see the players with bad names and I really think not needed.
    Admins change the player name or kick them if they had bad name and the person get kicked will not feel good.
    So thanx bobby but -1

Comment

Names with "Fuck" or anything similar in them are pretty much permitted aslong as they don't contain other words along with it which may offend someone or the whole server aslong as they are not aimed at a certain player etc. There are also loads of names that include "Fuck" in them, so not needed, for example:

"FuckuCoickid"
      "MotherFuckerAss"

.... Apologies for them name just incase they offend anyone, but it's an example.

Besides Admins should know which names are offensive or may offend somebody. If you have a problem with a certain name '/report' it In-Game.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
        Admins already see the players with bad names and I really think not needed.
        Admins change the player name or kick them if they had bad name and the person get kicked will not feel good.
        So thanx bobby but -1
        I know Price , i think that easy is this better than admin kick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
          I know Price , i think that easy is this better than admin kick.
          YES it it . Having automatic kick is good but admins can see the players and kick them as coickid said.
          And don't need to work so hard on this if there is a solution
          Last edited by Hoss; 09-10-13, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Checking each players name and to check if name contains "fuck" word is useless which will eat cpu at each player connect. And as Coickid said Fuck word sometimes is allowed, only if it is not a insult.

Originally posted by Coickid View Post
            Besides Admins should know which names are offensive or may offend somebody. If you have a problem with a certain name '/report' it In-Game.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X