• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GameMode]Event Suggestion

Many players favourite event is Fallout like:
    Breaktheglass
    Breaktheglass2
    And one more

Its annoying that sometimes a player come to us and punches us and we fall down and get killed and it happens when we try to go to event again before that the event is started and admins don't have time to bring the player back as it is breaktheglass2 and anyone can break the glass in few seconds as the admin will use the /b cmmnd and admin can fall.
    So my main part is that when a player punches us we fall down so it should not happen. When we fall down we should automatically come back to the event before falling to the ground and it will help admins to enjoy the event too This thing should not happen in ctf and in other event. This thing should also be added in derby event.

I saw many players getting angry by falling down and the event gets started at the same time.
    Last edited by ; 12-10-13, 06:40 AM.

I don't know if this is really necessary. Let's see what the admins say to this...

I've never fallen down...

Comment

Originally posted by BllaTe View Post
      I don't know if this is really necessary. Let's see what the admins say to this...

I've never fallen down...
      I have fall down many times when i am doing some work and i have also seen many players falling and it would be good that if we will come automatic back to event as if we fall down it can happen that the event get started at that time only.

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
        I have fall down many times when i am doing some work and i have also seen many players falling and it would be good that if we will come automatic back to event as if we fall down it can happen that the event get started at that time only.
        I didn't say that the idea is bad, but as I have already said in another thread: The admins need to add all these commands...
        So let's see what the admins say.

Comment

Nah

1: its a DM Server don't expect others to come and kiss you in /event [ofcorse they will kick you. thats fun]
          2: Fallout mean's if you fell/fail u are Out of event [well you can still rejoin]
          3: don't consider this as unfair, you should show some skills to stay in map before admins Start it

One suggestion : stay in the middle of of map before it starts. duh.

Comment

No need to suggest this,
            This is already exist.
            That map just doesn't have the Z limit set, because most admin doesn't know how to do it.
            When event is not started yet and you are on z limit, you will be automatically respawned but if it's already started, you lose.
            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X