This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE] Hit Sound

I've noticed that when playing with the hit sound enabled it doesn't actually make a sound when you've damaged a persons armor/health (unless they're standing still) it only makes a sound when you shoot the persons character. This makes the hit sound feature kind of useless because lets say you're trying to kill someone and they're running, you're going to have to lag shoot and so when you're shooting in front of their character you're damaging their armor/health but its not making any sound.. The only time it will make a sound is when you shoot the character regardless of whether or not you're actually damaging them.. I think it should be fixed so it makes a sound when you've damaged someone, like how you see in a/d servers. It'll make more sense and the feature wont seem as pointless. (in my opinion)

The current hit sound we have now is using the player take damage function causing it only called when YOU GET DAMAGE, or you hit another players character.

There is another method, which is player give damage function causing it only called when you GIVE DAMAGE to another player, but if another player shot your character, they won't have the sound.

Both are called at the same time because player hit another player.
    (A) give damage (B) and (B) take damage from (A).
    Even the second method is used, it will be weird, 2 sounds when you shooting, or 2 sounds when you got hit or no sounds at all (this can happen in many condition example 2 players shooting at the same time).
    KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X