This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event suggestion.

Today Gamehunter , Bigsmoke , Nate , Mousy and me (Androit), We were playing a small game it was like Gamehunter and bigsmoke had Rc-cars and they were trying to take us on there cars. I liked that game alot and I wanted it to be a small event so I decided to share it with you guys. The event would be like there will be a player (Selected by admin) and a map, the player will be on foot and he would be struck. Other player who will join the event would try to take that player on His/Her car. There will be a timer, the player which have that player (Struck one) on its rc-car till the time ends will win the event. To take that player on your car is very simple just get your rc-car on other rc-car (which car have the player) and the player will be stolen and will come on your car. Its a bit silly minigame/event but I still liked it and thats why I wanted to suggest it to gamerx.

I am Not able To understand 90% and other 10% seems Idiotic
    sigpic
    A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
    I Can Survive.

Comment

Originally posted by [Androit] View Post
      Today Gamehunter , Bigsmoke , Nate , Mousy and me (Androit), We were playing a small game it was like Gamehunter and bigsmoke had Rc-cars and they were trying to take us on there cars. I liked that game alot and I wanted it to be a small event so I decided to share it with you guys. The event would be like there will be a player (Selected by admin) and a map, the player will be on foot and he would be struck. Other player who will join the event would try to take that player on His/Her car. There will be a timer, the player which have that player (Struck one) on its rc-car till the time ends will win the event. To take that player on your car is very simple just get your rc-car on other rc-car (which car have the player) and the player will be stolen and will come on your car. Its a bit silly minigame/event but I still liked it and thats why I wanted to suggest it to gamerx.
      Just read it carefully then u will get to know. I don't agree with this suggestion cause there are many idea what players think to add in event and event should be made by own with making own pobs.

Comment

Originally posted by [_Price_] View Post
        Just read it carefully then u will get to know. I don't agree with this suggestion cause there are many idea what players think to add in event and event should be made by own with making own pobs.
        Originally posted by varun View Post
        I am Not able To understand 90% and other 10% seems Idiotic
        @Prince
        Maps will be made with POBS, Use your common sense

@Varun
        Read it... And you will get to know what I mean to say...

Comment

I think I understood most of it. Basically use RC-Car to Steal the player, Last person with the player wins? a Few problems with the idea

- No player is going to join an event where there is 1 person just standing there doing fuck all while others in the RC-Cars steal the player and not receiving a reward.

- I don't think that is possible anyway. As creating a code that will allow the system to detect a player on a certain vehicle won't work.
          sigpic

Comment

Now Its Understandable [Thx Coickid]
            as CoickID Said IT will Unfair if there will one Person Standing there -1
            sigpic
            A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
            I Can Survive.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X