X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DENIED] Reports

Hello All ,
    I have a Suggestion
    I was Thinking that Trusted players Should be able to see the Reports Submitted by Players.
    Just Give them ability to Read reports. They Cant take Actions but they will able to check the Reports
    Suppose Someone Submitted Report for player Varun ID (20) reason HH, so TPs will able to Read it and can try to kill Varun and If he is Really Hacked 5 TPs will report him and he will automatically Kicked
    (In Situation when there is no admin)

It Could be Really Helpful in the absence of Admins
    What do u think?
    sigpic
    A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
    I Can Survive.

A few things...

- Never going to happen. If Trusted players see the reports, they will also see reports about themselves. It will then turn into a huge arguement or a debate about TP abusing or hacking and claiming unfairness etc.

- If TPs can see the reports and decide to go and try and kill a hacker. Provokes the hacker to come on and evade more, wastes TP's time and disturbs Admins trying to check that report whether there are any on or not.

- If TP's were able to report a suspected hacker 5 times, and it ends up the person being kicked is not a hacker. Will turn into mayhem.

Therefore no... -.-
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coickid View Post

- If TP's were able to report a suspected hacker 5 times, and it ends up the person being kicked is not a hacker. Will turn into mayhem.

Therefore no... -.-
      u Got me wrong there I mean That as I know IF 5 PLayers will Report a Player will automatically Kick him
      and IF a TP found Someone Suspected can Discuss about him with other Tps and almost 5 TPs will Post 5 Reports which will make him Kick
      sigpic
      A planet without humans only a PC and GTA SanAndreas
      I Can Survive.

Comment

TPs are same players, but with some more privileges, No.
        Trusted Players don't have to deal with reports.

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X