This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint the Hydra

Road train now can be painted, can you do this stuff with /v hydra? thanks ^^

Impossible because its not a simple vehicle, the only way you can paint the Hydra is to download a Mod allow you to paint it
    Last edited by Cpt.Tall; 23-08-16, 09:21 AM.

Comment

As far as I'm aware, you can only paint if you have a modification that allows for it to be painted.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done server-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRawr View Post
        As far as I'm aware, you can only paint if you have a modification that allows for it to be painted.

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done server-wise.
        Maybe that modification can be added to the GamerX IMG, btw i would like to see the hydra painted in other colors.

Comment

I do not think that is possible as the Hydra always all changes (I've Seen) has its Grey in different textures but still is enjoyable gray alla a mod that changes color which I have not seen

Comment

Originally posted by Luis38 View Post
            Maybe that modification can be added to the GamerX IMG, btw i would like to see the hydra painted in other colors.
            That's always possible.

Comment

Impossible to Paint Hydra as there is no any software/mod/anything that can give you power to paint the Hydra.
              YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
              Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

Originally posted by Ezhan View Post
                Impossible to Paint Hydra as there is no any software/mod/anything that can give you power to paint the Hydra.
                Let's do some research beforehand - this modification works perfectly fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRawr View Post
                  Let's do some research beforehand - this modification works perfectly fine.

ive searched before posting but i didnt found that ^^^ idk what i was typing in google search but sry for saying its impossible cause i didnt found any any any way to paint hydra thats why i was 100%sure that there is no way to paint hydra and the hydra mod you gave link that support paints but the one which our gta sa already got that dosent support (and i was testing on that default one, after testing on this one it works) so that simply means that this hydra supports paint and if painting hydra suggestion got accepted in gamerx then you must have to install this hydra other wise it will be useless because you cant paint default hydra you can only paint this one.
                  YOU KNOW WHAT MATHS STANDS FOR?
                  Mental Abuse To HumanS

Comment

Its Impossible..

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_321 View Post
                      Its Impossible..

not exactly bro it is possible but you just need to install a custom hydra which link is given by chrisrawr sry if its name is wrong install it tgen it will be spawned in 4 colors and its Pain table.

Comment

It's impossible to make the paint system for Hydra without a modification or a new model for the hydra
                        Stay low, Go fast.
                        Kill first, Die last.
                        One shot, One kill
                        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                          It's impossible to make the paint system for Hydra without a modification or a new model for the hydra
                          look at the date next time.
                          I just stole this signature from aliens, you like it?

Comment

Impossible. It just works with mods.

Closed.
                            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                            * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X