This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual world

When i am making objects. there are many players annoying me. and i am reporting them btw. admins doesn't check that.
    I tried to Tell them, report them, kill them,, but... these were useless.
    I must to enter a virtual world to make objects without annoying. but i am not a Trusted Player yet. or an admin.

So i am suggesting to allow normal players to use "/myworld" command if possible.
    PS: in GamerX Commands.txt ... there's:
    /myworld : allows a player to enter their virtual world.

it doesn't say a trusted player.

Thanks

I didn't search before posting
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

This can be abused much, that's why it's only for trusted player. Not because trusted player can have "their own world". Also not all commands in the command list mention the level.
    KVIrc User

Comment

Just ask an Admin to set your world.

Edit: How can you be sure that we are not checking reports?
      Last edited by Beer; 02-01-16, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beer View Post
        Just ask an Admin to set your world.

Edit: How can you be sure that we are not checking reports?
        Oh yeah. i forgot to mention this above. what if the game was clear of admins?

A: They do check reports. but only for hackers and rulebreakers
        and because when i report. the player who's annoying me still annoying me so much! it stills forever. or until the player gets something to be busy with!

Robo_N1X: of course it will be abused. so this must be against the rules. if this idea will be accepted
        Last edited by Next; 02-01-16, 10:03 PM.
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I don't think it should be accepted as it's a privilege that Trusted Players and Admins earn. If you want to make a POB somewhere without being disturbed, tele away for a while until the annoying dude has gone.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
            Oh yeah. i forgot to mention this above. what if the game was clear of admins?

A: They do check reports. but only for hackers and rulebreakers
            and because when i report. the player who's annoying me still annoying me so much! it stills forever. or until the player gets something to be busy with!

Robo_N1X: of course it will be abused. so this must be against the rules. if this idea will be accepted
            Just ask an admin to teleport you to a virtual world. If there's no admin teleport away until this guy go and go create POB back.
            Edit: Eliteus was faster :P.
            "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              I don't think it should be accepted as it's a privilege that Trusted Players and Admins earn. If you want to make a POB somewhere without being disturbed, tele away for a while until the annoying dude has gone.
              when i wanna make pobs im gonna make pobs. part of your problem is taht you are making them in crowded areas. sometimes you can move it 300m above ground and use /skydive.
              but this should be added, just add like a 5 minute cooldown for it, and a 5-10second entering time, in which you arent allowed to move or take damage, to ensure that it isnt used to evade death. in what other ways could it be abused?
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fat_Lobster/

Comment

Originally posted by Anondized View Post
                when i wanna make pobs im gonna make pobs. part of your problem is taht you are making them in crowded areas. sometimes you can move it 300m above ground and use /skydive.
                but this should be added, just add like a 5 minute cooldown for it, and a 5-10second entering time, in which you arent allowed to move or take damage, to ensure that it isnt used to evade death. in what other ways could it be abused?
                Or just simply ask an admin to move you to a virtual world
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

You can either ask a admin to set your virtual world or just go far out in the sea and make your objects.
                  PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                    Or just simply ask an admin to move you to a virtual world
                    Originally posted by StackedPizza View Post
                    You can either ask a admin to set your virtual world or just go far out in the sea and make your objects.
                    You all are saying what the other said before. isn't that spam?

btw. i think this idea should be in.
                    Stay low, Go fast.
                    Kill first, Die last.
                    One shot, One kill
                    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

This won't get approved as there are too many disadvantages.

Alternative: Ask an admin to move you to a virtual world like already mentioned by other users.
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X