This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion about advertising

I saw players always advertise other servers by typing their IP Addresses. I thought why there isn't a system who kicks who type any IP Address get kicked automatically by the server the the IP not be showed in the main chat. Exceptions for GamerX IP Address. Example, if i typed another server's IP Address, i get automatically kicked by the server and the IP did not be shown in the main chat, it be shown for admins only. And if i typed GamerX IP i don't get kicked and the IP be shown in the chat. Same works for IRC but it block the IP from being shown in GamerX as i think there's no such a script to block a certain type of messages. But it block it from being shown in main chat.
    Thank you for reading my suggestion.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Honestly, I don't see this as such a big issue that would need a new script to be added in-game. These IP advertisements occur rarely and I doubt that someone actually goes trough the trouble writing/copying it down and going to that server. Yes, the clear chat command can be annoying sometimes, but well, it's nothing that big to be annoyed about. That's my opinion.

Comment

We have many admins for this it's their job

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
      X