This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti kill-evading

The suggestion is that if you are a kill evading (using teleports to evade your death in-game), if you have -60 HP, you can't use teleport commands, and if you have -20 HP you can't use /v (because some people don't use teleports to evade, use cars).

You are not always in a fight even if you got lower health.
    And when players don't wanna duel but still get shot without any shooting back, you will be simply not able to play on this server normally.
    It can make you stuck at spawn if people keep shooting you and this wouldn't make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Lames View Post
      He said everything. Sometimes you are not fighting and do not wanna to fight and got shot by someone, so a system like this would be unfair.

Comment

And when players don't wanna duel but still get shot without any shooting back, you will be simply not able to play on this server normally.
        It can make you stuck at spawn if people keep shooting you and this wouldn't make any sense.
        I agree with that, even if this server only for DM, It's very bad idea, then, what if you killed your opponent with lower health than 60?
        You tell me to use /healme, then what if the player doesn't want to lose his Kill streak? he should type /m for health,
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

I have a simple solution just put a time to teleport example 3 or 4 seconds after running the command so that the player is teleported thus preventing the escape of death

Comment

evade dead is against the rules... Only u can use /report id reason
            and wait for an administrator to see, ...
            Is the only option :/

Comment

Originally posted by RADIAS View Post
              evade dead is against the rules... Only u can use /report id reason
              and wait for an administrator to see, ...
              Is the only option :/
              Evading death is against the rules only if you were fighting a player. If you weren't, you can teleport/spawn a car

Comment

it's not good , my suggestion is that Teleport cmds should be used after taking dmg in a 5 seconds or whatever u choose

Comment

Originally posted by firefox View Post
                  it's not good , my suggestion is that Teleport cmds should be used after taking dmg in a 5 seconds or whatever u choose
                  Bffffff this suggestion like Infernu$'s one.

If a player got shoot from another player while he didn't start a fight with him and want to teleport what to do ?
                  It's annoying because you want to teleport and if a player shoot you without fighting him and the teleport CMDs get locked for 5 seconds.
                  Think before suggesting.
                  "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                  X