This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Shows

I suggest that admins create a special area from time to time and announce the car show .
    At there players meet and each one creates his own colored cars with him and make a collection (maybe you can make cars doesn't respawn)
    And please don't allow kills in those areas .
    Hope you like the idea .
    thanks for reading

where to start..

/cars - A cars park in east Los santos
    /pimps - An area filled with cars that able to be tuned with /t2 or /pimp, /pimp2

About tuning...
    /t1 /t2 /t3 /t4 /t5 /t6 /t7 /t8 /t9 -- /pimp /pimp2 /painthelp /paint <ID> <ID> /wheels
    All those are commands to teleport and tune your car using money, /ph for Money.

More info, type /tour in-game

And /SAC (/savecar) to save your currently car, and you can load it by /LC (/loadcar) when you are in the same car model.
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by $mAxx View Post
      I suggest that admins create a special area from time to time and announce the car show .
      At there players meet and each one creates his own colored cars with him and make a collection (maybe you can make cars doesn't respawn)
      And please don't allow kills in those areas .
      Hope you like the idea .
      thanks for reading
      I understand what you mean. A place for players to go and show off their car and which car look the best and etc. And drivers must go on the stage and show off and players must not kill while at the show. Well tbh, i don't think this suggestion will get accepted as this isn't a roleplay server.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Nick said it all. You can ask an admin nicely to announce a place for a car show.

Suggestion denied.
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
        * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
        X