This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Suggestion for our server [BOOM]

Hey Guys its again your loving Boom Boom, i think i have faced enough trouble and i also know very mch people who are facing this too! these days! actually this is a freeroam server , we cant really stop someone from killing us like we are typing or on a big spree somebody will spec us and kill us which is extreemly dissapointing and sometime they run like fly cars.. i think if like for donors there is no sspecial thing! and we can fly cars run etc all things jump! this cmd should be also done! so we can make ourself away from that type of shit things!
    like /specon so people can spec us and /specoff so nobody can spec us! and yeah the great guys will always spec us our beloved admins! and its very very necessery for this server!
    i hope u guys like it!

So you want to have spec disabled on you so no one can follow you to kill you? You can evade being killed if you are not fighting that person. If such command were available for normal players, how do you think this were going to work? It would be abused and you probably know that.

Comment

seriously? you were caught by a player and he recorded your videos and now you want privacy? you want this cmd so that other players cant see you and cant record stuff etc. no, i dont think there can ever be a cmd for normal players, then everyone will disable spec cmd and only admins can see players,

what if a smart hacker disable it and using airbrake or smthing you just saw his id and you feel his driving is wierd to be sure he was hacking you wil spec him but his spec is disabled and hes gone too far from you what will you or other players do pm admins het i think id 0 is hacking see him cuz only admins can see,

about your "killing spree" its your responsibility to make it safe and dont let anyone kill you, its on you, you have to survive if you need high spree, and a cmd for high spree eg. god mode will be a bad idea ppl will use it 24/7 when they see a noob player they will kill him and again get back in protection this is not how it should be, you have to survive if you need high spree,

its like you killed 4 players and now they want revenge and its on you how you survive its totally unfair if you kill 4 players and they cant get their revenge by killing you, because you need "protection"

bad idea.

Comment

Lmao XD Firstly let me just say this is a TP priveledge because TP's are mostly trusted with it. Secondly like Instant said you were caught teleporting in a fight- if you didn't want to fight then you shouldn't have shot before teleporting or spawning a car to flee death. I don't know why I am telling you when your clearly denying everything that happened in the video, when it actually did. Don't bring in Loajis or Breakdown to this, the fact is you shot the player before escaping (avoiding death). Sooooo let me tell you the relevance of that to this - This can be abused by rulebreakers such as yourself and the amount of people reporting players will drastically decline.

So yeh, no
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Worst Idea from Rulebreaker

Comment

Nope.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X