This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help and Report points

Hello ! wouldnot it b bettr if we will be awarded certain points for every help and report ??.It will be a good record of all the reports and help done !!
    Comment your opinions folks !

sigpic

Points is Kills.
    When you kill a player you get 1 point means that you got a kill, SO reports won't be for points. The syatem that reporting and getting a cookie of the player got kicked or banned is better.
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

This is a suggestion so should be posted here:
      http://gamerxserver.com/forum/forumd...16-Suggestions
      Anyways admins will move that, on topic if we report someone we may get a cookie if the admin wants to or he/she can give everyone a cookie, cake or something. BTW If an admin really finds you very helpful and is happy about you he may pm you something nice, happened to me when I was a lvl 1 player and that right there felt like a reward. If you report a lot too, admins can reward you. But doing the normal helping and reporting gets you some value and you may even be rewarded. Just help and report a lot and you'll see more good stuff happen to you that feel rewarding so no need for a whole new point system.
      Originally posted by Dodo View Post
      Points is Kills.
      When you kill a player you get 1 point means that you got a kill, SO reports won't be for points. The syatem that reporting and getting a cookie of the player got kicked or banned is better.
      He doesn't mean killing points which is why he said "certain points". So he means points as in rewards and not points as in kills.
      Last edited by Eliteus; 20-02-16, 01:11 PM.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Well , there are many players who help people , admins can't reward them. You are a part of GX community and you should be happy that you are doing some good work for this community , not just helping people to get rewards.
        About reports , we get a cookie which symbolizes you helped admins in doing their job. They don't get a reward for banning a player do they?
        So , feel happy that you're helping the community , and don't be forced to help players to get rewards. Help from your heart.

Although , its a wrong place you made your topic.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_Arpit View Post
          Hello ! wouldnot it b bettr if we will be awarded certain points for every help and report ??.It will be a good record of all the reports and help done !!
          Comment your opinions folks !

i think it is a good idea, but this is unnecessary why the command "/report playerid reason" help to administrators to catch the cheaters, is a help, and you want to for you help be rewarded (when it already is).

the admin give you a cookie for you help, this is your reward.

Comment

Yea know i feel the same way thnx for reply buddies
            sigpic

Comment

If your report was valid (= Cheater got caught and kicked/banned) you get a cookie by the admin who checked your report.

Imagine how players would abuse the /report command just to reach more points. Thats more work for us admins as the most reports would probably be a waste of time.

Suggestion denied.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X