This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GameMode] Guns after race

Hello admins, well, the thing is that as you can see in this video down here:

I typed /leave to exit the race, so when you do that, you don't have weapons, you gotta type /guns to search for them, this not happens if you finish the race, just when you type /leave, I want to suggest that this not happen, as we maybe want to do DM and we don't have weapons.
    PS: The thing is about minute 1:40

the users noobs regularly tend to shoot the runners, I think it will be bad idea

Comment

The guns, I suppose are removed to avoid annoying encounters by a few people who might shoot at you at beggining or during the race.
      Although it would be a good idea but here are my suggestion, If a racer gets the gun as soon as he leaves the race i.e still being close to other racers (just in case) he might still use that to shoot others, so people who leave race could maybe provided with an option to teleport to /ga or somewhere to reset their weapons back to normal after leaving the race.
      In other cases, you can still request level 3+ to reset them back, other ways include respawing.

Regards.

Comment

The best way to get them back is spawning. /spec someone then /specoff. These weapons were auto removed for a reason.
        PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

This is not a bug that needs to be fixed. If you type /join your weapons will be automatically removed. In the past there were many players who killed the racers. If you leave the race but want your weapons back then use /kill or as StackedPizza said /spec + /specoff
          Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

No one saying this is a bug, he even posted this in suggestion.

To be clear again there is a rule where you are not allowed to annoy race participants during OR after the race (until the race ended).
            Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
            2.9 Do not annoy players before, during or after a race. Killing players after they cross the finish line is not appreciated (that means it's not allowed).
            However Trusted Players and Admins are trusted to not annoy them, so they do not get their weapons removed. You have to respawn (as others mentioned), or buy it again to get the weapons back for DM.
            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X