This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

WTF, When i'm Upload scripts In Suggsetion To Reportdaly Server, But I Think When i'm Uploaded It i Think i'm Harm The Server CritisCm People And Admins To Me Why that,Beacuse At Head Shote System I'm Copy and paste here,im Not OBLiged to Do That , Right Adrelina? and Toxuic if i'm Saw You In Really Hut You Untill To Die, i'm Came and Told You Take Away My way But You not listend To me, i'm not Gonna Stop and wait me i'm Gonna make scripts By Myself.

Admin Adrelina just found that you copy paste script and it was also suggested already, also Admin Toxuic bans you again as you failed to follow the rules. Please read this before posting:
    http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...BEFORE-POSTING
    Originally posted by Bloodcell View Post
    Also, do not post or attach any code or filterscripts/gamemodes to your suggestion. We do not use random code from the SA-MP forums, and are perfectly capable of coding any features ourselves.

Rules

Please, search before you post a suggestion! If it has already been suggested do not suggest it again as it will just be deleted.

Note that repeated failure to follow the rules of this section may result in making yourself Banned.
    You failed to follow the rules so you deserve the ban again.

Note: Toxuic does not own an Hut.
    KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
    X