X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Gamemode] RC cars

Hello all ! SO here is my suggestion -
    RC cars in red zones are the best way to escape being killed,New players as well as old players (some players ) use it frequently to escape death.Red zones would be much better without RC cars. I hope you take it into consideration ,do share your views !
    sigpic

You are allowed to get into a car if you don't use any vehicle command like /car when you are in-fight. There are not only RC cars in the red zone. You can also get a Infernus or Banshee. So I don't support your suggestion.
    Last edited by Tarantula; 15-03-16, 02:42 PM.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Getting in any close vehicle which is already spawned to evade death is allowed, spawning a vehicle to evade death isnt allowed.

Comment

I like this,because if you getting normal car like Infernus,etc you can kill them but with the RC car theres no way you gonna kill them,expect you can kill them with rocket and also,new players usually abuse it by shotting and get back in the RC

Comment

This idea was discussed before on the Forum but I can't find the thread right now, but I remember that it was decided that abusing RC vehicles to avoid death during fights is reportable and can lead to kick/ban.

Ps: I am not 100% sure about this, if someone can post the link it would be great.

Comment

Is it so hard to search before posting?
            http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...t=Seconds+wait

Comment

Oh im very sorry please delete the thread, i couldnt find the thread so i posted it
              sigpic

Comment

Suggestion has been posted already as mentioned by Admin Beer. You can discuss more about it in the other thread.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...t=Seconds+wait

Closed.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X