X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-Gm On Race

Hello.

My Suggestion Today About Auto-Gm on Race
    i See So Much Players Get Killed By Other Players on race ( happend to me today )

so yea i suggest today Auto-Gm on Race when you end race it will be off

ps : who ever say it will be abused ( when you /leave it will be auto off )

I don't support this suggestion.
    If you join a race your weapons will be removed, so you can not kill someone in race.
    Futhermore it's not allowed to kill in race that means it's agains the rules.
    Originally posted by Bloodcell
    2.9 Do not annoy players before, during or after a race. Killing players after they cross the finish line is not appreciated (that means it's not allowed).
    You can use the report command /report if someone is annoying you.
    Only Trusted Players and Admins are trusted to not annoy them, so they don't get their weapons removed.
    To bring it to the point you don't need GM.
    I think that has already been suggested.
    Last edited by Tarantula; 23-03-16, 05:53 PM.
    Yours sincerely

Prof. Dr. Tarantula

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantula View Post
      If you join a race your weapons will be removed, so you can not kill someone in race.

Only Trusted Players and Admins are trusted to not annoy them, so they don't get their weapons removed.
      To bring it to the point you don't need GM.
      I think that has already been suggested.
      i know /report and i know this whole stuff

also when someone kill You on race you cant /lcp if you noticed so yea that why i suggest " Auto-Gm"

Ps : admins and tp also count as players

Comment

Originally posted by Mario. View Post
        also when someone kill You on race you cant /lcp if you noticed so yea that why i suggest " Auto-Gm"

Ps : admins and tp also count as players
        What he is trying to say is, it is highly unlikely someone is going to be able to kill you during a race especially with the speed you travel along the roads. At the moment, it is very rare that someone has gotten killed during a race, but on that rare occasion you're going to have to suck it up and just use /report. There's no other solution, because gm can be abused such as getting out the vehicles during the race and interacting with the live world where people are likely to think that you are hacking. It will just have you gain the unfair advantage. Also TP's and admins do count as players just simply with more commands and they are also trusted with it hence the word "Trusted" Player.
        i know /report and i know this whole stuff
        Also why're you objecting against the suggestion Tarantula gave despite knowing the /report command. He made a good point by mentioning that! Anyway hope you understand.
        Last edited by Eliteus; 23-03-16, 08:14 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Being killed when in race is rarely happen as other mentioned, the usual case that we found is when a noob using /rocket at you. So even godmode can't prevent this as your vehicle will explode instantly. Also not all players actually finish the race, some newbie was just exit the race without typing /leave and if they do this, they get GM and can annoy people. Perhaps you could suggest a more HP for vehicle so the vehicle doesn't explode but still your vehicle will get bounced. So yeah, i don't think it's needed, but let see other replies.
          KVIrc User

Comment

I got killed by a rocket during the race but I also agree with Robo,so there is no need of GM during the race.

Comment

Originally posted by Shehroz29 View Post
              I got killed by a rocket during the race but I also agree with Robo,so there is no need of GM during the race.
              so you get abused by rocket on race and you agree with robo

Comment

So,you are mad and you acting like you are confused
                Last edited by TheEpikPotato; 24-03-16, 01:51 PM. Reason: Gotta learn English

Comment

well, this happens sometimes only, like when the race starts from /gr10 or from /ga on these places players are fighting with other players so its possible they kill you while you are in race, /rocket is useless idk why players use on those players who are in vehicles it does not give them a kill, and mostly ppl now don't annoy other players who are racing, giving gm to players in race can be a bad idea, because the gm gets off after they finish the race, but before and during race they will have gm what if they get out and don't care about racing and roaming around get weapons from dead players etc. well, the gm will not help you stay alive while someone shoot you with rocket and you are in a vehicle, but yea it will protect you from bullets,

he agree with robo because admin robo told this already, if you have gm on they can still explode your vehicle with /rocket cmd so gm on or off dosent matter /rocket will explode your vehicle, about bullets just keep moving your vehicle forward/backward/left/right it is hard for them to aim a moving player who is in vehicle.

Comment

Well then why not increase the vehicle health when you joined a race? And then when finish/leave a race it set back the vehicle health to normal?
                    PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantula View Post

To bring it to the point you don't need GM
                      This suggestion isn't talking about weapons for racers, but weapons for other players.
                      I support this idea, because some new players are killing me in Start Checkpoint. there's no even a command to teleport to start checkpoint in some races.

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                      Being killed when in race is rarely happen as other mentioned, the usual case that we found is when a noob using /rocket at you. So even godmode can't prevent this as your vehicle will explode instantly. Also not all players actually finish the race, some newbie was just exit the race without typing /leave and if they do this, they get GM and can annoy people. Perhaps you could suggest a more HP for vehicle so the vehicle doesn't explode but still your vehicle will get bounced. So yeah, i don't think it's needed, but let see other replies.
                      Nope, Most of new players don't have cookies to spawn a rocket!ز
                      Stay low, Go fast.
                      Kill first, Die last.
                      One shot, One kill
                      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
                        Nope, Most of new players don't have cookies to spawn a rocket!ز
                        Not ALL new players are noobs. Regular players are sometimes acting like a noob.

Also even fast gun like deagle or sawnoff can still kill you off with godmode on.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

Like during race your car passes through the other cars without ramming them.How about if the rocket and bullets pass through the car without damaging the car.If it is done then this problem will be solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Shehroz29 View Post
                            Like during race your car passes through the other cars without ramming them.How about if the rocket and bullets pass through the car without damaging the car.If it is done then this problem will be solved.
                            i think it's not possible to script that rocket launcher and bullets pass through the car without damage, PS Rocket may explode near by the car and it will take damage as that script is on as off
                            Stay low, Go fast.
                            Kill first, Die last.
                            One shot, One kill
                            No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

After playing many years on this server I have never needed godmode in a race.

It leads only to more and strict server rules and thats something we wanted to prevent in this community.
                              All important facts have been mentioned and there are more negative aspects for this suggestion.

Suggestion denied.
                              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X