This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tp has power to kicking players

Ingame i see many admins inactive or afk mode and player report hacker but anybody was not to listen it .In this situation we have someone to see your report that time trusted player online .give tp power of kicking player because they trusted and apporve ny admins by voting

Nope. No need for admin commands for Tursted Players.

Comment

This has been suggested before and rejected every time. I don't see a problem with it tbh. There are almost always trusted players online, just pm them about the hacker. When he really is cheating, we can type in the tp chat to report a certain player which will get him kicked after 5(or was it 7?) reports. Personally i've done it a lot of times and it has always worked.

Comment

But managment and owner giver power tp.for.kicking? And tps is always online

Comment

No. Search next time before posting suggestions please. This has been suggested many times by different people. You will get the same answer like others received.

"TRUSTED PLAYERS ARE NORMAL PLAYERS, WITH EXTRA COMMANDS".

Anyways, you can also check IRC or send a message in-game to IRC if an Admin can join the server. # text. To send a message in-game to IRC.

I can understand why you like to see this suggestion.
          Last edited by Beer; 17-08-16, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Ok so admin will always active and don't go afk mode ? After posting it i play game there were many hackers and player report the hacker but admin not react i see online admins are stefan and nate both in afk mode .

Comment

If you want to see a player kicked because he is hacking but admins are AFK. I suggest you PM an TP telling them to check the hacker. If the hack is obvious, we TPs usually use the TP chat to ask other TPs to report the hacker to get him/her kicked. Oh and reasons for TPs not getting the admin cmd have been stated above. TPs would misuse the cmds so much since not all of them are trustworthy.
              Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Ok but if we telling tp. Tp telling in tp chat in this time hacker left the game so..

Comment

We are just normal player's with some additional commands, and if you want somebody to get kicked when admins are not online ingame like others said PM any TP Player or go on irc PM any active admin there are mostly many admin's online just pm them and use search before posting its been suggested many times.

Comment

Originally posted by sorry View Post
                    Ok but if we telling tp. Tp telling in tp chat in this time hacker left the game so..
                    If the hacker left the game then the problem solved itself.

Comment

Originally posted by sorry View Post
                      Isn't the hacker leaving the game, the same as the hacker being kicked. We don't want hackers in the server so if the hacker leaves by himself, then it is fine and better. Unless of course, this hacker left the game because you alerted him on chat by saying "HACK ADMUM HACKKKKK". That is your fault in that case, so you players should avoid calling out hackers on chat since that just alerts them.
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I also seen that admin not online in game and if we send message on irc sometime it does reat or reply

???????

Comment

NEVER.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X