This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rule

Hello, I'm suggesting a new rule for trusted players, they don't need to have /togglespec enabled all the time, this is an abuse for the command, it's not fair that they can spectate us and we can't, also, a message to the admins.
    How do you want us to report Trusted players on the forum while we have no way to get a proof, we can't spectate them, I think that spec must be enabled all the time, Only when hidding a pickup or doing such things
    Stay low, Go fast.
    Kill first, Die last.
    One shot, One kill
    No luck, Pure skill.

There's already a rule that prevents trusted players from using /ts whenever they want (they may only use it when creating a pgoo though)

Comment

Originally posted by PotatoWasTaken View Post
      There's already a rule that prevents trusted players from using /ts whenever they want (they may only use it when creating a pgoo though)
      There's a rule? didn't know that, because i've never spectated a Trusted player before, except Soollaimane and Golden_eyes, they are the only ones who have spec enabled, all the rest of the tps are disabling
      Stay low, Go fast.
      Kill first, Die last.
      One shot, One kill
      No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
        A message to the admins.
        How do you want us to report Trusted players on the forum while we have no way to get a proof, we can't spectate them.
        Firstly /sp them and it should come up on the screen that they have spec disabled. Print screen this quickly, then PM the TP to turn their spec on. If they are saying they are hiding goos, wait for a while and get back to them a while after when you don't see any announcements about pgoos from that TP. Then if their spec is still off, again tell them to turn it on, if they refuse and come up with a stupid reason, get logs of it and complain on forums as well as the screenshot of him/her having spec disabled. Alternatively report to an admin ingame and they should check with the TP and come up with a final conclusion.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
          Firstly /sp them and it should come up on the screen that they have spec disabled. Print screen this quickly, then PM the TP to turn their spec on. If they are saying they are hiding goos, wait for a while and get back to them a while after when you don't see any announcements about pgoos from that TP. Then if their spec is still off, again tell them to turn it on, if they refuse and come up with a stupid reason, get logs of it and complain on forums as well as the screenshot of him/her having spec disabled. Alternatively report to an admin ingame and they should check with the TP and come up with a final conclusion.
          Yeah sure, but i didn't come here to complain TPs, i'm suggesting a rule to prevent them from abusing /ts, but if what Potato said above (There's already a rule" then i'm sorry for posting, and sure, i'll work on spotting Tps
          Stay low, Go fast.
          Kill first, Die last.
          One shot, One kill
          No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Next View Post
            Hello, I'm suggesting a new rule for trusted players, they don't need to have /togglespec enabled all the time, this is an abuse for the command, it's not fair that they can spectate us and we can't, also, a message to the admins.
            How do you want us to report Trusted players on the forum while we have no way to get a proof, we can't spectate them, I think that spec must be enabled all the time, Only when hidding a pickup or doing such things
            There is already a rule about toggle spec. From now on, tps can only disable spec when they are creating a pgoo. Yes, tps are still like an level 1 player but with some extra commands, so they must have spec enabled at all times. Also, if you saw any tps with spec disabled and they dont want to enable spec, you can kindly report them ingame or on the forum, tp report section, so that an admin can deal with them.
            Last edited by Nick; 29-08-16, 02:02 AM. Reason: typooo
            PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Here is the rule (posted it when I was management):

* Trusted Players are not allowed to use /ts (disabling spec) whenever they want. They must only use it when creating a P-Goo.
              I didn't choose to be latin, I just had luck.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X