X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS COUNTER

yo all wssup
    my suggestion is adding in the server a command that enables a fps counter on the top right corner with custom colour and size ..

I think its not a necessary thing , you can see your fps with " FRAPS , Dxtory , Shadowplay " etc ...

Comment

It's possible to add a command to check your fps but it's better to use a recording software like bandicam and the rest mention above than waiting for this to be added if your suggestion got accepted.
      PastorRichads: /q for Liberating yourself from the chains and bounds of this Virtual Nightmare

<@GX-07> [14] Legend27: nick is indonessian

Comment

Look it is not bad suggestion but in my opinion it is useless some , also it won't add to GamerX any thing , If you need it make as Nick and Gabriel said : use fraps or bandicam they are showing you your fps in a yellow numbers in the bottom of the screen , thanks for your time.

Comment

I've suggested this before, I think it's a good suggestion and it would be a good addition because some people's PCs are not good enough to run SAMP and any recording software such as Bandicam, Fraps, etc at the same time.

+1 from me.

Comment

As stated above, plus that people shouldn't need to download a recording softare to know how much FPS they have in-game.

Comment

There are a lot of tools which show you the fps in the corner, therefore it's not really needed

Closed.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X