This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GAMEMODE]Report system

Well this suggestion is basically, when a player uses /report on another player, and then an admin checks that report, in that moment the player who reported should get a text in the chat saying ''Your report is being checked'' to make them stop spamming /report over and over again.

http://gamerxserver.com/forum/showth...=Report+system
    "I'm still playing the game, having a great time."

Jason Giambi

Comment

if you notice when you do /report for the second time of same guy you will get a message *You already reported whatevername please wait for an to check that report this message is already there. i don't think there is needed of any more text and if somebody report for the 3rd time he will get a message too like stop spamming and even if you add that text thing *Your report is being checked please be patient* i don't think these things will stop spammers/in-patient people/newbies etc they will keep doing reports/pms/shouting in mainchat about hackers/rulebreakers etc.
      Last edited by Muaaz; 22-09-16, 10:22 PM.

Comment

/support your suggestion, i was going to suggest it because i saw this feature in another server
        "Admin someone (ID:xx) is checking your report"

and by "Someone" i mean Beats
        Stay low, Go fast.
        Kill first, Die last.
        One shot, One kill
        No luck, Pure skill.

Comment

We admins don't have this problem. There is almost no one who abuses the command. We get a message anyways when someone tries to report a player for the second time

Closed.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X