• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spectre TP Appeal.

Username: Spectre[AK]
    Admin who removed my status: Glator[27]
    Reason given: Killing a jailed player.
    Other notes: I would like to explain a few incidents leading to this Demote.

"4.3 Do not abuse any trusted player commands or features."

The first warning happened a week or so back.. I unintentionally used /ssl during a Goo hunt and Saxboy gave me a fair warning.. I apologized to him many times out of guilt since I abused a TP command and I felt so bad after that.

"2.5 Do not use rockets, minigun, grenades, molotovs, flame thrower or big planes in the red zones."

Now the second incident.. Yesterday I got some Rockets from a dead player and went to /L 88. I was wondering "Ok what am I doing with rockets in RZ.. I shouldn't be having these in my inventory". Then to get rid of them I shoot them at a nearby building.. Not on Players.. Not on the Medic building.. Way away from it.. and I felt like I didn't annoy anyone. It was like 3 rockets. Then Roddja slapped me and /PM'd me "Don't shoot rockets in RZ." I was like Ok.. This was the second warning and I didn't even realize this was a warning. Sure I could've disarmed myself but I was practicing C bug with my Deagle there.

"2.19 Do not kill people that are jailed."

The third incident.. Today two players were massive rulebreaking.. using rockets in RZ on actual people.. Teleporting during fights, being rude on chat, etc. etc. Eventually one of them got jailed. I teleported to /VJ. There I saw Nida and a vehicle through the Jail cell. I was shooting the Jailed player with Deagle. First of all My C-bug is NOT fast enough to kill players with Godmode on. So I was just shooting him with Deagle then suddenly the vehicle exploded and the jailed player died (I thought his jail time ended and he died). But it seems it registered as my kill and Glator demoted me. Later he said that Nida also contributed to killing the jailed player by detonating the vehicle(it was Nida's). So Nida got a warning and I got demoted. This is like the bug where you shoot someone and they type /k it registers as your kill because you inflicted the damage. My C bug was never fast enough to kill jailed players or people with godmode on. Nida detonated the vehicle and it registered as my kill.

The first incident I'm truly guilty of and I apologize to everyone. I truly fucked up. The next two I don't feel so. If you guys think this is a fair demote then I cannot argue anymore. I've explained all the incidents as it happened.

The vehicle wasn't Nida's it was Poro's instead and he had left the place a while before the jailed player was killed. You and Nida directly contributed to DMing a jailed player by massively shooting him. Honestly i don't know why would you keep on shooting a jailed player if your intention wasn't killing the target. You fucked it up three times in 10 days and were executed by three individual admins, and still you claim you are innocent, sure mate.

Anyways, You can apply after a month if you want.
    Last edited by Glator; 11-04-18, 12:05 PM.
    the 2 7 squad

Comment

"2.5 Do not use rockets, minigun, grenades, molotovs, flame thrower or big planes in the red zones."

Now the second incident.. Yesterday I got some Rockets from a dead player and went to /L 88. I was wondering "Ok what am I doing with rockets in RZ.. I shouldn't be having these in my inventory". Then to get rid of them I shoot them at a nearby building.. Not on Players.. Not on the Medic building.. Way away from it.. and I felt like I didn't annoy anyone. It was like 3 rockets. Then Roddja slapped me and /PM'd me "Don't shoot rockets in RZ." I was like Ok.. This was the second warning and I didn't even realize this was a warning. Sure I could've disarmed myself but I was practicing C bug with my Deagle there.
      As youre tp you should have known that its forbidden to use rockets inside the spawnzone areas. I didnt warn you cause I assumed you knew the rules.
      <@GX-09> * Admin Roddja (ID:54) slapped Spectre[AK] (ID:0)
      <@GX-16> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Roddja (ID:54) to Spectre[AK] (ID:0): dont use it here
      <@GX-26> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Spectre[AK] (ID:0) to Roddja (ID:54): i just wasted the ammo
      <@GX-04> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Spectre[AK] (ID:0) to Roddja (ID:54): picked it up by accident
      <@GX-25> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Roddja (ID:54) to Spectre[AK] (ID:0): but its not allowed to use in redzone
      <@GX-15> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Spectre[AK] (ID:0) to Roddja (ID:54): alright
      And how you accidentally picked and used the rockets?
      Last edited by Roddja; 11-04-18, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Glator View Post
        The vehicle wasn't Nida's it was Poro's instead and he had left the place a while before the jailed player was killed. You and Nida directly contributed to DMing a jailed player by massively shooting him. Honestly i don't know why would you keep on shooting a jailed player if your intention wasn't killing the target. You fucked it up three times in 10 days and were executed by three individual admins, and still you claim you are innocent, sure mate.
        First you thought I spawned a vehicle and used /de and that itself was worth a demote. Then you said it was Nida's vehicle. Now it's Poro's. Alright then.

My intention was not to kill him.. I've shooted many times before at jailed players and they've never died. I always thought it wasn't possible even with Fast C-bug (which I cannot). I seriously thought Jailed players work in a similar way to that of players in Torture chambers, lecture rooms, etc. It is impossible to kill them is what I thought. I guess it's my fault for being ignorant?

Originally posted by Roddja View Post
        As youre tp you should have known that its forbidden to use rockets inside the spawnzone areas. I didnt warn you cause I assumed you knew the rules.

And how you accidentally picked and used the rockets?
        I said I accidentally picked up rockets from a dead player. I didn't want them in my inventory so I shoot it at a far away building. So I'm the same as a rulebreaker who shoots rockets at actual people at RZ?? Fair enough?
        Last edited by Kyouji; 11-04-18, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectre[AK

First you thought I spawned a vehicle and used /de and that itself was worth a demote. Then you said it was Nida's vehicle. Now it's Poro's. Alright then.

My intention was not to kill him.. I've shooted many times before at jailed players and they've never died. I always thought it wasn't possible even with Fast C-bug (which I cannot). I seriously thought Jailed players work in a similar way to that of players in Torture chambers, lecture rooms, etc. It is impossible to kill them is what I thought. I guess it's my fault for being ignorant?
          Show me where i claimed its was Nida who detonated the vehicle. The vehicle belonged to Poro but that wouldn't harm enough to kill a player around and soon he left the place but you two were the one involved in constantly shooting the hell out of the jailed player. At first i thought it was you who detonated the vehicle since you were the one closest to it when i saw the explosion but this thing is irrelevant to your demotion, I demoted you for deathmatching a player that was jailed. Also it was you who was snitching on Nida to be the detonator i never claimed it was him.

[14:49:15] <@GX-02> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Spectre[AK] (ID:45) to Glator[27] (ID:23): Nida's car was sticking out through the jail door
          [14:54:28] <@GX-03> [>> %#gamerX] * PM from Spectre[AK] (ID:45) to Glator[27] (ID:23): Nida's /de was the main factor imo.. I was just shooting with deagle
          Talk the fact mate, don't build up a baseless comment in your defense. You lost all your three chances of keeping level 2 in just 10 days, why can't you think it could be your fault instead? This wouldn't have happened if you could take a while to have a look at the rules which you were doing after you got demoted. You still think you didn't break rules, sure. I have already given you finals for this appeal in the previous post. If you are really into arguing then hit me up on pm or irc.
          the 2 7 squad

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X