Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil_Boss[M4]'s Trusted Player Application.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil_Boss[M4]'s Trusted Player Application.

Username: Evil_Boss[M4]
    Any previous names: Evil_Boss
    IRC Nickname (if any): Evil_Boss
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1728 hours.

I Would like to be honest with you all yes i have done a mistake in past and its been month's since i have done it but i think you can't really use somebody's old tag for always i have did mistake i have served the punishment its been big time honestly saying i don't really have super reporting thing or something like past maybe not that super activity and stuff but one thing is sure we all do mistakes and like everyone i did too but i think what matter's most is to be yourself then being a robotic person just come in game and sit on spectating and report's report's report's 30 40 50 hacker's a day etc etc and always online and there is nothing in me of past that activity, reporting or something but i would like to say yes one thing is sure when i see something i report obviously and when i see someone asking for help i help him but the thing "Trusted Player" is something is a tag a status on whom admins and community people have trust and i think i am part of this server since 2015 yes i did a mistake in past i honestly i didn't thought to apply but i think i am part of this family and i deserve to get a chance we all do mistakes don't we? and i think gamerX doesn't need robot's they need person who have heart they doesn't need robots, bots they need human's i forgot litertally in past i play here as a human but i think i deserve to be a chance i have seen very good times here and bad too there is nothing like special in my application no desgining or colors no not at all i am totally being myself and that's what i think matter's by being a bookworm you can not play or enjoy the game i think that previous lesson was good for me as i started enjoying the game i started doing fun like i do now i say what i feel but about past unfortunately i don't really have timemachine to change it lol but i guess as everyone does things i also did and in short i will say in Jafri Language "Shit Happens" :P so i hope you give me a chance i am part of this community and its like family.
    Last edited by Muaaz; 26-04-17, 07:44 AM.

Pinky promise you won't ask for demotion again ?

EDIT: i believe you were banned from being level 2 have you asked any level 9+ permission to post ?

ps: i'm not voting anything as i am not from your timezone.
    Last edited by Adrenaline; 26-04-17, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline View Post
      Pinky promise you won't ask for demotion again ?

EDIT: i believe you were banned from being level 2 have you asked any level 9+ permission to post ?
      Hahaha no i am not going to ask i only asked once man that too when i got it for the first time, and this time you know very well and every admin know about it what happend anyways it's past and yes about the ban it was long time ago i was unbanned by Delija got message in inbox...
      Last edited by Muaaz; 26-04-17, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Inactive and you did too much in the past. No

ps: if you do get accepted, will you beg for admin like before?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
          Inactive and you did too much in the past. No

ps: if you do get accepted, will you beg for admin like before?
          You know very well what someone will do and what someone will not seems you can predict someone's future. grow up pedro avoid making dramas let someone make a peaceful start without anything except that "ask" thing let me tell you in detail yes for the first ever time when i got the TP i left the TP team and it was totally my choice but idk people have thought that i have getted this 1000 times i asked for demotion always don't want to mention that guy's name who use to be tp very much times and always ask for demotion this about second part yes after working hard again Left gived me chance in some days like 20 days without apply/appeal or something he gived me because he was amazed why i asked for demotion it was only first time i never asked for demotion after it and i am thankful to him and just because of that "asking" i served that punishment till now its been months i didn't did something dramathing infact i worked hard for it don't let me open my mouth what on irc you was telling me what to do for that and what to not be like this and like this making me a other kind of person a silent one who don't talk who just always spectate always stay in server who report hard its easy to say these words when you will work hard report and help and activity on best then you can ask me you trying to show me a "useless" and a kind of TP who have done shits in past who asked hundreds of times demotion you are server admin and talk like this be a type of person like this and this and now when i am being me i am enjoying game and you got problem the only thing which matter's is to be yourself see what people have stressed mostly in GX is to "YOURSELF" Some of pictures and stuff have a look at this link > http://imgur.com/a/Q4B96 i just don't know on new forum how to post all with that way which will show everyone so click on that link to see it.

Originally posted by Beer on a player's application.
          - I am sure that I can trust you.
          - You are yourself, you are NOT 2 faced, which is a good thing.
          - I received reports from you, not a lot but as Lorsimon said in another TP Application you have to be lucky to find cheaters/hackers. It was also hard for me to catch hackers/cheaters.
          - I see you helping 'sometimes' when players asking for it.

as Left said to me we want someone who play his game a person who is not like this and when i am enjoying the server and stuff you creating drama who will tell to left that his own admin was saying me be like this and this and suddenly became double face like who are you? avoid it please luckily i informed Rick about your behaviour that day i will say don't make fight and even if it because of my anger i did i have served the punishment its been months let everyone have chances i respect your vote but kindly set your hate on a side think with open mind whatever issues you have with me don't put it on my application if you can predict the future then i would love to agree on what you have said but unfortunately all you are saying which i have already explained and you are showing your hate which you know very well i don't fight with anyone peace brother.
          Last edited by Muaaz; 26-04-17, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Well you're a nice guy and probably the most helpful, keen player we had in GamerX in 2016. However, I can't say the same about 2017 as you just came back from inactivity - but I am sure if you stayed active with us you will get it easily...very easily because I know you are extremely helpful and you know what it takes to be a Trusted Player. It'd be unfair for me to vote positively as you just came back from inactivity. I'd like to see some of the positive changes that have come over you along with the help you have always been providing

No from me for now, you can easily get it next month though, I know you can, and so do you. Good luck!
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
              Well you're a nice guy and probably the most helpful, keen player we had in GamerX in 2016. However, I can't say the same about 2017 as you just came back from inactivity - but I am sure if you stayed active with us you will get it easily...very easily because I know you are extremely helpful and you know what it takes to be a Trusted Player. It'd be unfair for me to vote positively as you just came back from inactivity. I'd like to see some of the positive changes that have come over you along with the help you have always been providing

No from me for now, you can easily get it next month though, I know you can, and so do you. Good luck!
              Brother if its about activity i will be like this because i come as much i can like specially you who know me very well and you never cared about reports and often in applications you can clearly see they post that i play 3 4 hours a day or like this i am busy and all that they get accepted but if its about activity then i think brother i came like this only and i was not tottally inactive lol i come but its just i can come like this only and i know you very well you never cared about reports and you were always with me who helped me guided me since i joined gx its about trusting a person believe me activity has nothing to do with it its about trusting a person who already waited so much who is part of a family if you think about activity then brother i can't say it will be fix sorry brother all i can say am totally being honest think with open mind there is nothing like next month its been months.
              Last edited by Muaaz; 26-04-17, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Boss View Post

Brother if its about activity i will be like this because i come as much i can like specially you who know me very well and you never cared about reports and often in applications you can clearly see they post that i play 3 4 hours a day or like this i am busy and all that they get accepted but if its about activity then i think brother i came like this only and i was not tottally inactive lol i come but its just i can come like this only and i know you very well you never cared about reports and you were always with me who helped me guided me since i joined gx its about trusting a person believe me activity has nothing to do with it its about trusting a person who already waited so much who is part of a family if you think about activity then brother i can't say it will be fix sorry brother all i can say am totally being honest think with open mind there is nothing like next month its been months.
                What you said is partially true, however there are requirements set for Trusted Player for a reason. It is true that you are an old player, but in my opinion at the same time players are all equals - just because someone is old, it shouldn't mean they get a free VIP pass to Level 2. For example, a few days ago hoia applied for TP, I was being really honest and sticking to principle that no matter how old a player is, requirements still matter. Activity is quite a big thing, yes I know you are an old player - but do remember you left off on a negative note, so you need the time to prove to us that you improved, that can only be done in one way - that is by showing us the help/contribution whenever your active.

By the way, by activity, you took it wrong, I didn't say you don't spend enough time ingame, in fact that doesn't matter - the point I brought is, I and many admins have only been seeing you ingame for a few weeks, and you've remained quiet (also ignoring me a couple times) - recently you opened up and showed us your old self which is good, but I want to see more. The hours you spend ingame is fine, I just think you need to continue this activity everyday with the help/contributions.

However this is not a debate, I know you are a good player and have the potential to be (As I have seen in the past), but I want to know more about your "newer" self. My vote stands.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post

What you said is partially true, however there are requirements set for Trusted Player for a reason. It is true that you are an old player, but in my opinion at the same time players are all equals - just because someone is old, it shouldn't mean they get a free VIP pass to Level 2. For example, a few days ago hoia applied for TP, I was being really honest and sticking to principle that no matter how old a player is, requirements still matter. Activity is quite a big thing, yes I know you are an old player - but do remember you left off on a negative note, so you need the time to prove to us that you improved, that can only be done in one way - that is by showing us the help/contribution whenever your active.

By the way, by activity, you took it wrong, I didn't say you don't spend enough time ingame, in fact that doesn't matter - the point I brought is, I and many admins have only been seeing you ingame for a few weeks, and you've remained quiet (also ignoring me a couple times) - recently you opened up and showed us your old self which is good, but I want to see more. The hours you spend ingame is fine, I just think you need to continue this activity everyday with the help/contributions.

However this is not a debate, I know you are a good player and have the potential to be (As I have seen in the past), but I want to know more about your "newer" self. My vote stands.
                  I Understand your point but if you think with open mind eliteus wake up solider! my timezone is different and i am busy and if i be like that i think i can never be a TP lol that's a fact as a game as its my family i don't think there is something to show like i have some bomb hidden in me lol i am always opened about you i thought you are ignoring me lol (guessed from a thing) damm but that's offtopic we can discuss it sometime other day whenever you are free on the topic brother look i am not forcing you to change your vote everyone has their right to say what he like about "Hoia" Application see he got just 20 posts and 141 hours he got accepted but that's good you sticked to your own vote however in the i can say mate i have different timezone busy life and i don't think that i became completely idle that who are you type i come stay come stay it's like this it will be like this i don't know untill when that old time it was preety good all day 16 16 hours back then xD but i feel its just not in my hand to have that much activity i am active i be active as much i can there is timezone thing and my own time issue and i do help whenever i see anything or hacker so that's about my contributions in the end brother what's the confusing part? about this then i guess i will never able to solve that activity part lol specially idk when but its about trusting a person and giving him chance if you understand my point brother now to not make this application a debated one lol i would like to stop replying and would like to see managment's decision on it hope they understand the situation.
                  Last edited by Muaaz; 26-04-17, 09:06 PM.

Comment

For me Trusted player status refers to a person on whom you can trust completely,and i have trust on you from long time. you'vs been really helpful and your reports were accurate ,well don't get into problems again and get yourself demoted ,
                    Positive vote from me good luck for your app
                    Sienna Belle :-Love me like you do
                    VidyaVox :-The Closer MashUp - ( Kabira ) - Vidya Vox

Comment

He got my permission as other managers are not active. Keep voting.
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                      * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

Everybody has the right to have a last chance, so why not you? Furthermore you know all the server rules and you are/were really helpfull.

I noticed you were inactive not so long ago, if you come back and become active again you have my yes.
                        Last edited by Charger; 30-04-17, 12:39 AM.

Comment

I know how hard you work in-game, too much helpful/reports from you, promise you will never ask demotions because of someone or bring dramas yourself.
                          If you ask again demotions or do something wrong... i will give a no votes for your TP applicants in future.
                          You got my positive too.

Comment

Even though I ain't that active but i know you won't repeat the silly mistakes which you have done in the past.''Let bygones be bygones.''It's good that you are being yourself which is quite a good thing and i do believe that someone does deserve a chance and i hope you won't make me regret voting a positive one,As my fellow admins has stated above that you ''work in-game too much,helpful,etc.''thus i won't hesitate to vote positive for you.
                            Goodluck!
                            *StarBoy*

Comment

Today I had the pleasure of being ingame from almost yesterday morning to this early morning, I noticed your activity and while I do stand by my point where I said you should be here for a suffice amount of time before applying - your activity/day seems good to me. However, what's making me look back on the application is the amount and quality of your reports and help. You don't seem like the try-hard I used to know back in the days - you seem so genuine in attitude, helps aren't robotic and reports seem natural (you aren't stalking them and forcefully trying to report for the sake of levels). I also had a really good talk with you and you seem laidback and appreciative of all the votes. For these reasons, for the second time - I am going back on my previous vote. Yes from me, I hope you keep up the activity!

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X