• Show
Clear All

• Roman's TP app

Username: Roman_Empire
    Any previous names: romanempire
    IRC Nickname (if any): romanempire
    Time spent in-game (hours): 250+ hours.

Note:
    Here is my application i report and sometime help also i am active in game as well as forums. Maybe some admins did not saw me in game because of different time zone or other issues but i am online every day in game and as well as in forums too and also some admins told me that they did not saw me helping, maybe it is because some players want help when very few admins are online or when admins are not even online mostly in daytime 11:00 to 1:00 but i ain't lying i try to help every single player and if can't i also tell to a admin for a solution.
    Thank You

You are active, but from the logs I have I don't see you being helpful, other than 1 or 2 reports. Improve on these aspects please.

No from me.

Comment

Same goes here, you are helping in-game very rarely which is nothing almost... also almost no /report comes out from you. Try to help more, i mean try to give better explanations as its better for you.
      No from me.

Comment

No of course.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July 22nd, 2017.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X