• Show
Clear All

• Dr.Error TP Application [3]

In-game name : Dr.Error
    Any previous names : Black_Cat | Dr.Error[M4] | Dr.Error[Ww]
    Score : 19454
    IRC Nickname (if any) : DrError
    Time spent in-game (hours) : 2367
    Extra Information : i respect all rules of game, respect players ... I'm helpful at all times i report cheaters and help new players and active in forum ... and sorry for my old mistakes i think i'm mature now
    Last edited by Dr.Error; 19-06-17, 08:00 PM.
    Error found 404

I noticed some helpful actions from your side, but you are not really active in-game. Mostly can not see you in-game.
    If you become more active in-game you will have a higher chance to get a yes vote from me.
    For now its a no from me.

Comment

You do help quite a bit, but I don't see you in-game too often. Try to stay more active.

No from me.

Comment

You need more time, your demotion was pathetic and you did immature stuff even after being warned. You have improved ever since but just continue for longer. No from me.
        Last edited by Eliteus; 20-06-17, 03:38 PM.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Denied.

You may reapply on July 22nd, 2017.
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
          X