• Show
Clear All

• Goblin's Trusted Player Application

Username: Goblin[AK]
    Any previous names: MasterLeague,[ND]Gabrielle,Deagle[PRO]
    IRC Nickname (if any): GoblinAK
    Time spent in-game (hours): 840 h

Additional Information:
    As you can see I'm trying my best to be more active and helpful in game. I had an account which is [ND]Gabrielle back 2015 - 2016 probably I lost it. Only my forum account saved and it's registered since 2015. I'm going to apply not because of power or whatsoever, I'm applying because this was my dream back then and I said that once I come back, I will apply as TP. I can say that I'm friendly,active,mature, and ready to be a Trusted Player. I won't disapoint all of you when I got accepted.I will do my best to handle this job and I will work hard for it. I'm hoping to spend time with admins and tp's in game because I want to show who I am and my skills :P. I'm active daily 8 - 12 hours a day. Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Goblin; 14-07-17, 05:37 PM.

When it comes to helping and reporting, you are doing more than great. I do receive reports from you everyday and you help players who asks for help, but i would to know you more and more and see your patience level, this means you should keep doing what u are doing now and try not to do anything bad which will affect your behavior. Sorry to say but it's NO for now, keep being active and you will surely get my yes if this app got denied.

Comment

Thank you for voting sool I will work hard more and you're right you need to know me more. I can only say that I'm a good player and can be trusted. I will be glad if I'll get accepted.
      Last edited by Goblin; 16-07-17, 01:42 AM. Reason: Additional reply.

Comment

I totally with admin Soollaimane's vote. Try to be active more (both in-game and forum) and keep doing what you're doing in-game.

Just one more thing, avoid posting useless stuff like "I like that suggestion +1" on forum.

No from me.
        Last edited by Ken_V; 23-07-17, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Ken, We went to the airport today and I'm inactive for today only. I'm very active dude I can only see that we have different time zones . If you can give me a chance to show my activity,skills and personality I will be glad. Thanks for voting have a nice day.

Comment

Rejected.

You may reapply on 24th August 2017.
            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
            X