• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Player App

Username: [M]arium
    Any previous names: Marium , Nela , Nela_Frementia
    IRC Nickname (if any): Marium
    Time spent in-game (hours): 746 hours

Extra Notes: Hey! it's my 6th applications from now, i report whenever i see hackers, i help people in pms, mainchat and on irc. I recently didn't insulted anyone, and didn't tried to offend people in any means. I follow all the server/forum/irc rules, And i promise i will keep up with this in the future.
    Thank You.
    People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

You hacked simply two months back. Although you do all these "kind" talks and try to be funny with your friends, that is not everything that it takes to be a Trusted Player. Anyways I think you need more time to prove your worth and your loyalty, like even some of your best friends left the server to go to some Czech server so what is the guarantee that you won't just follow them there after getting accepted. No from me for now, maybe next time though.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Wtf i hate that server i will never go on that shitty server even if it was good, i will still never go in that server "Although you do all these "kind" talks and try to be funny with your friends, that is not everything that it takes to be a Trusted Player." lol what are you talking about so you mean i can't be kind and funny with my friends? Btw i didn't hacked two months back, i got unbanned two months before.
      Last edited by Marium; 18-10-17, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Yes. Hope you get it, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Marium View Post
          "Although you do all these "kind" talks and try to be funny with your friends, that is not everything that it takes to be a Trusted Player." lol what are you talking about so you mean i can't be kind and funny with my friends?
          I am talking about what exactly you read, so no "lol"'s or anything. Learn to take a vote. I am not saying you cannot be "kind" and attempt to be funny with your friends, I am saying JUST doing that will not get you the status. I haven't seen enough help/reports in you in order to forget your hacking past, you need much more time. Especially because it seems you cannot take a vote. Vote stands.

Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

saying that i will not get tp status from that is completely pointless it's like you ran out of excuses to deny my app and now saying this. And reports, i report whenever i see a hacker/rulebreaker it's not like i will report any freaking person even if they aren't hacking.
            find a new excuse that has a point sorry to say this didn't have any.
            Last edited by Marium; 19-10-17, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Not active enough and lack of contributions, nope.
              the 2 7 squad

Comment

saying that i will not get tp status from that is completely pointless it's like you ran out of excuses to deny my app and now saying this. And reports, i report whenever i see a hacker/rulebreaker it's not like i will report any freaking person even if they aren't hacking.
                find a new excuse that has a point sorry to say this didn't have any.
                You are proving my point with every arrogant reply you are giving me. I haven't run out of excuses, in fact my point about you doing more chatting/trying to be funny over helping/reporting IS a valid point. By not being able to take a vote, you are making it worse on yourself so I'd suggest you to hush and take the opinion then work on it instead of getting back with arrogant responses. Big no.

Comment

Can you post here the logs when someone asked for help and i threw a joke instead of helping ? That's the thing your dear friend nerf used to do. Not me

Comment

Can you post here the logs when someone asked for help and i threw a joke instead of helping ? That's the thing your dear friend nerf used to do. Not me
                    I don't know if you are thick in the head or just acting like you don't know anything. I said you joke around/talk shit WAY MORE than helping and reporting. I never said you reply to questions with jokes. Like I, as well as some other ACTIVE admins saw no help from you. Deal with the comment and work on it without causing drama.

Also don't compare yourself to Nerf, I trust him MUCH more than you because he is being himself. You also shouldn't compare yourself to him because he isn't a TP Applicant but you are. You want our trust, he doesn't.
                    Last edited by Eliteus; 19-10-17, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Glator, thank you for your response. I have been working hard enough and i'm ready to do whatever it takes to fulfill my desire of becoming a tp. And Eliteus, I really would like to put an end to this argument. If taking your vote is all you want me to do, fine. Even though I disagree with some of the points you mentioned, I`ll figure out a way to work on my weakness. And for the rest, well, being the original me is more important for me than being a TP. Thank you for your response. Since you are a senior(know more than me) to me, I`ll try my best to take your votes in a positive way, no matter how much I don't agree with it.

Comment

It was clear that the applicant was not cheating 2 months ago, but was unbanned. There was no sign of this applicant going left with others to another server, as i do see her playing when the server has no hosted tab. Also if the case is a player can't play in another server, that's not something against the rules nor something to take as a reason in vote.

I think admin Eliteus confuses you with Marina (like ex admin Pedro did before). Or it could be when Galaxy impersonating and being annoying with your name. Maybe this is why there is "Any previous names" in TP application format so admins can cross check the information.
                        After looking at my logs there was almost no shit talking, i do see that you are talking and having fun with friends (everyone do), doesn't mean a TP must have more amount of helping in their talks, as they are not a bot. I'm having trouble finding the logs where she talks shit as it does not appear like that in my logs:

This log is just for this month (so 20 days ago). What kind of bad sorcery anyway, as it contains every line with "marium"

There is literally only 7 lines containing "reported", but that's not bad.

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                        Also don't compare yourself to Nerf, I trust him MUCH more than you because he is being himself. You also shouldn't compare yourself to him because he isn't a TP Applicant but you are. You want our trust, he doesn't.
                        An admin showing themself that they trust more an annoying and ban evader shows how GamerX is having bad admins. Mind you try to rephrase it? Even if a trusted player support a ban evader or a cheater or a rulebreaker, they're already bad. This wasn't necessary.

In conclusion i see there was nothing really bad. But since you just come back, you need to be more active and more helpful. You already did good helping in forum (even when you were still banned that time). Try to control yourself from people provoking you where ever it is. Just try to ignore and avoid them. It's good if you have accepted the apology from Jordi. Good luck other time.
                        KVIrc User

Comment

Originally posted by Robo_N1X View Post
                          It was clear that the applicant was not cheating 2 months ago, but was unbanned. There was no sign of this applicant going left with others to another server, as i do see her playing when the server has no hosted tab. Also if the case is a player can't play in another server, that's not something against the rules nor something to take as a reason in vote.
                          Clearly said "get TP and leaving to friends in another server"...just like most TPs have done.

I think admin Eliteus confuses you with Marina (like ex admin Pedro did before). Or it could be when Galaxy impersonating and being annoying with your name. Maybe this is why there is "Any previous names" in TP application format so admins can cross check the information.
                          After looking at my logs there was almost no shit talking, i do see that you are talking and having fun with friends (everyone do), doesn't mean a TP must have more amount of helping in their talks, as they are not a bot. I'm having trouble finding the logs where she talks shit as it does not appear like that in my logs:

This log is just for this month (so 20 days ago). What kind of bad sorcery anyway, as it contains every line with "marium"

There is literally only 7 lines containing "reported", but that's not bad.
                          I see no significant help if I have to be honest...and that is exactly what I mean, help with more explanation so that admins can notice it. I see like just a few lines of 1 worded help which is not enough.

You said you saw no shit talking, all of the logs are filled with shit talks. Shit talks basically means immature things and I see at least a few lines of that.

In my days when I applied for TP, I had almost no shit talks, jokes were kept to limits and immaturity wasn't openly shown. It is why back in the days we did not require posts like Left's where owners/management asking players to stop being so immature.

An admin showing themself that they trust more an annoying and ban evader shows how GamerX is having bad admins. Mind you try to rephrase it? Even if a trusted player support a ban evader or a cheater or a rulebreaker, they're already bad. This wasn't necessary.
                          Remove me if I am a bad admin, I trust Nerf more than most people in the server lol.

Comment

Back to topic please..

Comment

Just wanted to clear this thing. How am i gonna help people if they aren't ASKING for help? I helped whenever someone asked for it. And giving the direct command is better, short and quick if they don't understand it, THEN i explain it in detail. Idk what 'immature' means to you, but for me showing maturity doesn't mean to shut yourself up. And not have fun. GamerX is like a family to me and i will have fun whenever i want, and helping whenever someone asks for it. I helped people when they didn't askedd for it like when a guy was typing 1 2 3 instead of typing /cd (shown in the logs robu posted) . I told him to type /cd if i be nice to people it's a problem if i be bad/rude then still it's your problem. Talking alot is not a sign of immaturity. Btw most of the tps just type the direct command too and most of them talk alot too, then how come they are tps if you think that they're taking alot. And now is gonna come a reply from mr.perfect eliteus, who is coming with a brand new excuse, save some excuses for my next application. If you think standing up for yourself is being arrogant then you must be living under a large rock.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X