• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TP application!

Username: Whithes_[AK]
    Any previous names: Whithes_
    IRC Nickname (if any): Whithes
    Time spent in-game (hours): 461 h

So, After almost a year in the server I decided to make the next step and post a TP apllication. I came to the point that I feel 100% ready for the status and this is the most important thing for me, if I had any doubts about whether I am ready or not I would not even think about posting an application
    To begin with, I will be honest, I'm not going to just present my positive figures because that is not the point and I'm not perfect. So let's start with the negatives
    . - I'm not so active in forums and with the term <<active>> I mean not enough posts. I visit forums everyday tho to be up to date, but I don't want to post something useless, anyway I'll try to contribute more here too in the near future by giving some suggestions etc.
    -The same applies to IRC, I don't really use irc as most of the time I'm in game and when I'm not the most likely thing is that I do not use the computer at this time, but I Could use it more when I'm afk and that's what I'm gonna do.
    So to summarize, these were the negative ones and I promise to apply what I said.
    I would like to continue with my positive facts. To begin with, About my activity, I'm ingame on a daily basis, especially lately I play everyday for many hours.
    To continue, I'm dueling a lot so I bust cheaters all the time, and in general I'm always reporting (cheaters and rulebreakers) when I notice them.Furthermore I'm helpful to new players. Althougt I'm not gonna type (/healme or /ga etc) when it's written by another player(s), because that's not the point..I prefer to give real help on difficult issues by pming the player providing more info to solve his problem.
    Finally I want to become a TP because most of my ig friends are, and I would like to be one of them. Also I love the tp features, such as the ability to create your own (pgoos or chases).
    -PS English is not my native language but I'm doing my best, Thanks in regards!

Excellent player, that's why you has been invited in AK by me. I have nothing negative about you to say.

- Helpful
    - Actice
    - Reporting

Positive vote from me!

Comment

Thank you mate! appreciated.

Comment

I haven't seen anything bad coming from you, so i would like to give you a chance. It's yes from me.
        Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for the vote man, Appreciated.

Comment

Well you seem like a nice player and all, and you've improved yourself. However, you don't contribute much on the forum (6 posts), non of your posts are really that helpful or constructive, and I still feel like you have a bit to learn about this server before you're ready to become a TP , also breaking server rules at midnight when no admins are online (i was as undercover) ,specing random players and killing them at ammo, No from me.

[23:37:08] <@GX-27> * Whithes_[AK] (ID:37) has been jailed by Evil_ (ID:4) / (23/10/2017)

Comment

I Asked you to keep an eye on me after the incident to prove you that it was just a mistake, I lost my temper. I learned from this mistake and even informed other people about those rules.
              Apart from this incident I have not been punished in the past as much as I remember for any type of rulebreaking. I appreciate your vote and I hope that I will manage to change your opinion in the future!

Comment

[23:37:08] <@GX-27> * Whithes_[AK] (ID:37) has been jailed by Evil_ (ID:4) / (23/10/2017)
                Nope.
                the 2 7 squad

Comment

You are good in most elements but the fact is, I want to see you try harder - you said you will try to be more active on forums after getting TP, why not before? I want to see some real effort and it seems you should revise the rules again to avoid future rulebreaks. No from me.
                  Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Thanks for the vote, I'll try harder if that's the case. As for the <<rulebreaking>> part it was an isolated incident and it's kinda irritating for me to be judged so harsh about it,

Comment

That kind of “incidents” cant happen.. It wont be fair if I give you a yes, sorry.

Good luck next time!

Comment

Fair enough, as I said if you really get to know me you could see what type of a player I really am. I did a mistake once ok, I hope i can get your possitive votes next time!
                        thanks for voting.

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
                          Well you seem like a nice player and all, and you've improved yourself. However, you don't contribute much on the forum (6 posts), non of your posts are really that helpful or constructive, and I still feel like you have a bit to learn about this server before you're ready to become a TP , also breaking server rules at midnight when no admins are online (i was as undercover) ,specing random players and killing them at ammo, No from me.
                          This is the worst thing, breaking rules while no Admins. If you get TP status, gonna mean you will break them still?
                          No from me.

Comment

Well I'm tired of explaining the same thing over and over, if this image has been formed for me then I can not do anything about it. In my opinion you miss the forest for the trees.
                            Thanks anyway tho!

Comment

Shit happens, in my time I wasn't an angel too. Because of one incident its not a reason to deny you and I would not give you a negative vote for that silly thing.

You just broke the trust of some admins and thats pretty the reason for the negative votes. Work on building up the trust and everything will be fine. I dont know you well enough to leave a vote, anyways good luck. It' all up to Manager izayoi.

Regards
                              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X