X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poison's TP application

Username: [GX]Poison
    Any previous names: [SU]Action
    Registered: 2013 or 2014. Can't remember exact. It was either the end of 2013, or start of 2014
    IRC Nickname (if any):
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag: Poison#9143
    Time spent in-game (hours): 213 hours

This is your first forum post after 2014 and you have just come back from your inactivity..

I don't even know who you are, you should work hard to get the TP status. It's a no from my part
    Last edited by Charger; 17-05-18, 05:13 AM.

Comment

from 1 week you came back from inactivity and posted this TP applicant. This is not how it works.
      No from me.

Comment

ok I got both your replies, and even I'm beginning to think that maybe I did rush up a bit.

I'll try to be more active.

Thank you both for your opinions and votes

Comment

[GX]Poison (ID:3) has been jailed by Zed[S] (ID:7)
          Makes no sense for a yes.
          *StarBoy*

Comment

As expected, specially since I've learnt about you what I've learnt about you.

Thankyou for your vote

Comment

First of all. I would like to mention. You had some chat with me. Where you asked me, "Is i am ready for TP?". It was just a friendly chat so it's ok. We were just chatting. As i guess i asked you that time were you a TP in past?. As you said you were a old player. So i just randomly asked you that thing.

But i also said to you that time. You are not ready. If you want to know what i think about you as TP. As far i remember then you said i will post my TP application soon. I said now? You said nah, but will soon.

Now, i don't know. What kind of soon, was that in just 3 or 4 days your that soon came. And you posted your application. That time i thought maybe this guy is talking about 1 month atleast. But this was too early.

And you didn't rushed up a bit. Like you said "maybe I did rush up a bit.". You didn't rushed a bit. It was just too fast.

If you say that have been an admin in servers. Also got your own server etc. I think we should expect a much mature person then corect? Who knows what to do, what to say at which time correct? But i don't see something like that in you.

Even after taking my view on you. You still posting application without adding any EFFORT. Even after knowing you just came back from inactivity. That was just not a good idea.

When you and me were talking yesterday. You were still hoping maybe i will get accepted. As other admins didn't voted yet. I think you should believe in that "chance" thing. Instead work on being 100 percent sure. I mean hardwork. That's better thing in my opinion.

Be more active, helpful. Spend time in server. Show us your best side. Show us that you really have that TP qualities. But for now you are not ready at all. As you are not doing anything for this status. No from me.
              Last edited by Muaaz; 18-05-18, 03:59 PM.

Comment

everything above is your opinion and I respect it

but this thing is confusing me:

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post
                If you say that have been an admin in servers. Also got your own server etc. I think we should expect a much mature person then corect? Who knows what to do, what to say at which time correct? But i don't see something like that in you.
                When have I been immature? so asking someone's opinion is immaturity?

Comment

If you are so mature. Then you should had knew this thing, that if i am posting my application with zero efforts. What will be the result.
                  Last edited by Muaaz; 18-05-18, 04:22 PM.

Comment

zero efforts? really? and it is you're typing that? yes, you, the one I had a chat with in Discord and told everything to...wow...well alright.

Thanks for your opinion and votes

Comment

Brother i am the same person with whom you had chat on Discord. Don't worry. So if i could see so much reports in game, and lots of help. And so helpful player, who did so awesome work, that if someone will see that work. He will just get so surprised. Then my words could had been a bit different maybe. But i cannot see anything like that in you.

In the end i will say, if you will work on yourself. And do things which i mentioned, then my vote can be a Yes in future.
                      Last edited by Muaaz; 18-05-18, 04:48 PM.

Comment

you gave your opinion. Thanks for that.

I really don't appreciate you trying to turn my post in an argument zone

Comment

Nobody is doing that. But If you will ask or mention a thing, then obviously you will get answer of your that question. It's very simple and understandble thing. But if someone will not do anything like that, then obviously, no one will say anything except sharing his opinion.

Anyways, good luck for your TP Application.
                          Last edited by Muaaz; 18-05-18, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Rejected, you may re-apply on 19th June 2018.

Originally posted by Muaaz View Post
                            If you are so mature. Then you should had knew this thing, that if i am posting my application with zero efforts. What will be the result.
                            There is nothing wrong if he want to give a try, they are immature only if they don't even want to try and don't even want to learn. If you said that he has zero efforts, it's wrong. Creating this application (primary requirements followed, format followed, correct section) and trying to response the admins opinion is already counted as effort. There is also nothing wrong to ask admins if they are ready or not, they are not asking or begging for a chance.

And for the admins especially Zed please mention the reason of the punishment next time.
                            KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                            X