X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FarSeeker's TP application.

Username: FarSeeker
    Any previous names: Zxcvb,Zxcvbn,BuggatiTransformer.
    IRC Nickname (if any): Zxcvbn,BuggatiTransformer.
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag:Jackie#3228
    Time spent in-game (hours):1056.46 hours.
    Last edited by BlackyBurn; 16-05-18, 07:23 PM.

Well I noticed some helpful actions from your side, but you are not really active in-game. Mostly can not see you in-game, also you just came back from inactivity, if you become active in-game/forum and being more helpful you will have a higher chance to get a yes from me next time.

No This time.

Comment

Roger that Captain.
      You will see me rocking Gx now!

Comment

Originally posted by EviL_ View Post
        Well I noticed some helpful actions from your side, but you are not really active in-game. Mostly can not see you in-game, also you just came back from inactivity, if you become active in-game/forum and being more helpful you will have a higher chance to get a yes from me next time.

No This time.
        No from me too.

Comment

You only got two forum posts which one of them is this application, to earn this status you got to contribute more for the community. Activity ingame is not everything. Negative.

Comment

Well, i have seen you sometime. But you are not so helpful, at both places games/forums.

Also, not to forget this happend today.

GX-14> * FarSeeker (ID:0) has been kicked by Muaaz (ID:12) for Remove all cheats u got
            We don't need cheaters as TP's. Work on yourself. Be more active, helpful. You are not ready. No from me.

Comment

Sorry, your application has been rejected because you did not meet the primary requirements.

You may re-apply on 19th July 2018.

And for admins, please post the reason of punishment, we cannot guess what kind of cheats they used or what rule they did not follow.
              KVIrc User

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X