• Show
Clear All

• 2nd TP app

Username:[GX]Poison
    Any previous names:[SU]Action
    IRC Nickname (if any):Poison
    Discord Username/Discriminator Tag:Poison#9143
    Time spent in-game (hours): 495 h

You're a good guy and all, but the fact you jump into others conversations (which is totally fine) and start a pointless drama for no reason at all is really annoying. No.

Comment

I really doubt your performance already before you would get level 2, tbh you seem to be the kind that always irrelevantly interacts with anything that contributes to drama when you are simply not involved (mostly). being a tp essentially requires patience, and not get triggered by random words or by anything slight and treat situations with an irritating over-reaction.

Definitely no.

Comment

From your forum posts, I can tell you get involved in drama a lot. At first I thought you were a decent lad, but you need to stop trying to get involved in every drama you see. Also stop acting like a forum mod - like you did here:

http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...ity-media-team (Your final post)

Definite No from me too.
        Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

As above mentioned, you are not ready yet for this status. Main problem is you are involved in dramas with every Pakistan person for something. You should really stop them if you want to be a Trusted Player.
          Its a No From me.

Comment

ok I have read all the replies here and decided not to respond here at all after this post.

I can clearly see that all admins are stubbornly fixated on pointing out the negatives only.

Muaaz has succeeded in doing what he was doing.

Thanks to all for giving your votes and opinions.

I request the management for whoever is going to deny this application, to please blacklist me from being level 2, cause I know I won't be getting it ever.

I can point out a lot of things, but I don't see the reason of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Poison View Post
              I can clearly see that all admins are stubbornly fixated on pointing out the negatives only.
              We obviously have to point out the negatives of someone who wishes to be a Trusted Player, it's for you to realize your mistake and improve it later on. It's a status for the well deserved players, not a candy.
              Last edited by Cashewz; 18-07-18, 06:21 PM.

Comment

I request the management for whoever is going to deny this application, to please blacklist me from being level 2, cause I know I won't be getting it ever.
                If Price can get TP twice, then I'm pretty sure you can get it at least once after working on some of the points mentioned above.

Comment

You are active and helpful but you keep getting involved into drama instead of just ignoring them. Improve on that and keep being helpful and active and im sure youll become a trusted player but for now my vote is No as you're not ready.

Also learn to not take everything serious as we are all here to have fun and joking with friends isnt a crime.
                  Last edited by HeartBeat; 19-07-18, 04:04 AM. Reason: highlighted an important note

Comment

Thanks, Heartbeat
                    You are the only one who acknowledged not only my flaws, but also my virtues. Really appreciated.

Thankyou for your vote

Comment

I wouldn't care to vote in this application and as you dragged Muaaz,I have to reply.He never wanted someone's bad,as i said before in the [S] clan application-you ASSUME a lot which backfires you instead of getting the extra kindness or goodness you wanted.You are stubborn and never try to rectify or even admit your mistakes which you did make.Nonetheless,i hope you wish gets granted and you get blacklisted by the management as you even assumed that.Have a glass of water before writing anything as you surely don't look mature enough to deal with anything.
                      PS=This reply will seem rude to you,just take it as an advice.NO ONE WANTS YOUR BAD.
                      Do you know how many times i got rejected?probably the most in GamerX.I even decided to leave but that's not how it works to prove what type of a being i'm.Cheer up lad.
                      *StarBoy*

Comment

I know it won't matter and some (or all) of the facts will be denied by you despite their truthfullness.

So here is what happened:
                        I complained [AC]Bella and Administrator Zed[S]: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...istrator-zed-s

The Bella part was handled by Administrator PANZEHIR and Zed part was handled by Manager Delija .
                        Immediately after the complaint was closed, I sent a forum pm to Delija which he replied to after 10 hours.
                        In-between that time, Administrator Panzehir sent me a warning forum-pm for something I didn't do. I asked him about it, and he didn't reply: https://imgur.com/a/9j5KMn0

Fortunately for me, he was connected in the server so I joined in as well.

and here is what is followed:

[00:33:26] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): I do not understand what did you mean
                        [00:33:31] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): can you tell please?
                        [00:35:07] * PM from Admin [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): your behavior is bad here, since you came back, only insults each other
                        [00:35:16] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): when?
                        [00:35:32] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): I don't remember insulting anyone, really
                        [00:36:57] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): can you remind me please?
                        [00:37:11] * PM from Admin [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): your behavior is not really good here
                        [00:37:31] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): but why are you telling that? who have I insulted?
                        [00:38:46] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): Panze, are you talking about the logs posted by Admin Zed in that post?
                        [00:38:56] * PM from Admin [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): i strongly recommend you dont hang arround with them use ignore
                        [00:38:58] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): if so, I have already recieved a response from Management Deliha
                        [00:39:16] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): and I am not allowed to talk about it any further
                        [00:40:08] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): you are not being clear, Panze
                        [00:41:57] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): Panze?
                        [00:42:08] * PM from Admin [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): ignore everyone, it will be better for you
                        [00:42:39] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): I'm a friendly person, ignoring someone is not in my nature. I'm only ignoring Bella
                        [00:42:51] * PM from Admin [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): already warned

[00:53:36] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): did you read Discord?
                        [01:25:48] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): is there a way to someone in your post in forums?
                        [01:25:54] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): tag someone**
                        [01:26:16] * PM from Admin [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): "@Name:
                        [01:26:21] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:13): ok Thanks
                        He wasn't being clear on anything on that.
                        but I let it be forgotten. I thought that he's an administrator. He's misunderstood and will probably realize later.

After exact 3 days, I was having a normal conversation with Muaaz and G_St4r in the server:

[20:33:30] <Muaaz> (3) poison aftaari hogayi hai?
                        [20:33:35] <[GX]Poison> (47) haan yaar
                        [20:33:43] <Muaaz> (3) yaaaaaaaar aaj toh aisa lag raha tha
                        [20:33:47] <[GX]Poison> (47) kya?
                        [20:33:50] <Muaaz> (3) jaisye body me njaan hi nahi hai lol
                        [20:33:53] <Muaaz> (3) jaan*
                        [20:33:55] <[GX]Poison> (47) hahahahaha
                        [20:33:57] <Muaaz> (3) uper sey garmi lol
                        [20:34:04] <Muaaz> (3) phat k 4 hogayi thi meri aaj
                        [20:34:06] <[GX]Poison> (47) kya temp tha wahaan?
                        [20:34:13] <Muaaz> (3) 40 + hi lag raha hai
                        [20:34:19] <[GX]Poison> (47) yahaan 45C tha
                        [20:34:47] <Muaaz> (3) Ek banday ney once GamerX mein hi mujhsey pucha tha bolta "Hey Muaaz tumarey wahan temp kitna hai?" I said, 45?
                        [20:34:56] <Muaaz> (3) Bolta tum log vampire ho zinda kesye rehtey ho? i was like LOL
                        [20:35:00] <Muaaz> (3) Bas reh letey hain xD
                        [20:35:09] <[GX]Poison> (47) hahahahahahaha wow
                        [20:35:22] <Muaaz> (3) Unki countries me shayad is tarah ka scene nahi hota hoga
                        [20:35:30] <[GX]Poison> (47) kosne country se tha?
                        [20:35:55] <Muaaz> (3) yaad nahi lekin koi barafbhaari k makhan sey samandar me rehta hoga maybe LOL
                        [20:36:02] <[GX]Poison> (47) American hoga
                        [20:36:11] <[GX]Poison> (47) wahaan ka mausam thanda rehta hai aksar
                        [20:36:14] <[GX]Poison> (47) siwaaye Texas ke
                        [20:36:26] <Muaaz> (3) Yaaar, lekin yeh insaaf hai kiya? Pakistan mein itni Garmi Kyu!
                        [20:36:36] <Muaaz> (3) Dubai mein bhi Zaida hoti hai Garmi right?
                        [20:36:41] <[GX]Poison> (47) shaayad
                        but what started out as a normal converation, turned into an arguement where both of them started to judge me

[21:02:11] <Muaaz> (3) Poison, pata nahi tumaarey dimaag mein kya image hai meri
                        [21:02:12] <[GX]Poison> (47) tum unhen bad words sikhaa rahe ho ...
                        [21:02:17] <Muaaz> (3) Lekin mein boht tameez daar banda hoon
                        [21:02:27] *** G_St4R[M4] (ID:34) coughs.
                        [21:02:30] <Muaaz> (3) or deen hi mein mujhe zaida dilchaspi hai
                        [21:02:44] <Muaaz> (3) waqti mazak sey ap kisi ko judge mat karna
                        [21:02:45] <[GX]Poison> (47) maine tumhe ek baar bhi batameez nahin bola
                        [21:02:57] <[GX]Poison> (47) lekin bad words kam use kiya karo
                        [21:03:23] <Muaaz> (3) Main already tumko btaya main abhi sahi trah practice hi nahi kar pa raha
                        [21:03:31] <[GX]Poison> (47) haan bataaya tumne
                        [21:03:40] <Muaaz> (3) or jab mein karonga tumey ek bhi cheez nahi nazar ayegi IN SHA ALLAH
                        [21:03:47] <[GX]Poison> (47) chalo dekhte hain
                        [21:04:01] <[GX]Poison> (47) Inshallah aisa hi hoga
                        [21:04:28] <[GX]Poison> (47) and btw, yeh baar baar judge ka word mat use karo
                        [21:04:37] <[GX]Poison> (47) meri aadat nahin hai logoon ko judge karne ki
                        [21:04:44] <[GX]Poison> (47) ulta doosre log mujhe judge karte hain
                        [21:04:55] <Muaaz> (3) Lol mujhe to opposite lag raha how u say xD[
                        [21:05:08] <G_St4R[M4]> (34) Poison tumhari adat he Judge krne ki
                        whoa, hold on, bro. Just hold on. I'm supposed to be the one who interferes in every person's business. Why are you doing this?

[21:05:10] <[GX]Poison> (47) pffftt
                        [21:05:13] <Muaaz> (3) indeed
                        [21:05:24] <Muaaz> (3) or yeh sirf main nahi boht bando ney notice kiya xD
                        [21:05:27] <G_St4R[M4]> (34) Tum mano ya na mano
                        [21:05:32] <[GX]Poison> (47) tumse maine abhi baat ki, Umair?
                        [21:05:54] <G_St4R[M4]> (34) Me tumse bt krna bh nh chata jo sachaye he wo bata rha hun
                        [21:06:03] <[GX]Poison> (47) and Muaaz, maine kaisa hoon yeh mujhe doosre se poochhne ki zaroorat nahin
                        [21:06:27] <[GX]Poison> (47) Umair ne abhi judge main karta hoon. yeh jo kehta hai main mard hoon lekin harkatein aurtoon waali
                        [21:06:30] <[GX]Poison> (47) yeh judgement nahin hai?
                        [21:06:53] <G_St4R[M4]> (34) To bhai jo he wo bataya he tumhe
                        [21:07:00] <G_St4R[M4]> (34) jo tum krte ho wo nh krte hum
                        [21:07:11] <[GX]Poison> (47) tum apne kaam se kaam rakho. main Muaaz se baat kar raha hoon
                        [21:07:57] <Muaaz> (3) Shaan hojao bhai
                        [21:08:14] <Muaaz> (3) Poison yaar tum bas behas boht kar jatay ho or boht jaldi uth sa jatay ho
                        [21:08:18] <[GX]Poison> (47) judge karte khud ho tum aur tumhaare companions. aur ilzaam mujhpar lagaate ho
                        [21:08:20] <Muaaz> (3) jaisye pata nahi jung ho rai hai lol
                        [21:08:33] <Muaaz> (3) isliye main tumsey behas karna pasand nahi karta tbh
                        [21:08:44] <Muaaz> (3) cool rahna seekho
                        [21:09:02] <[GX]Poison> (47) you are right about that. lekin uske peechhe reason hai
                        [21:09:13] <[GX]Poison> (47) the reason is my past and my curreny present life
                        [21:09:28] <Muaaz> (3) jo bhi ho bhai, game ko game ki tarah liya karo masst rahogey
                        [21:09:50] <Muaaz> (3) enjoy kam kartey ho or aag bagola zaida otey ho tum lol
                        [21:09:55] <[GX]Poison> (47) game hai yeh. yeh keh kar pata nahin aaj tak kitne logoon ne kitne logoon ko hurt kiya hai
                        [21:10:12] <[GX]Poison> (47) game hai yeh lekin insaan to asli hai
                        [21:11:55] <Muaaz> (3) Poison, chill type banda hota tu kaash
                        [21:12:01] <Muaaz> (3) to masst hojata tu
                        [21:12:15] <[GX]Poison> (47) Muaaz
                        [21:12:21] <[GX]Poison> (47) ek baar main chill karne par aoon
                        [21:12:21] <Muaaz> (3) Lekin afsos tum nai ho
                        [21:12:25] <[GX]Poison> (47) phir tumhe pata chalega
                        [21:12:36] <Muaaz> (3) lol kyu
                        [21:12:43] <[GX]Poison> (47) pata chalega wo tumhe tab
                        [21:13:43] <[GX]Poison> (47) main chill type banda hoon lekin agar mera fun disturb hoga to obviously tang hoonga na main
                        [21:13:59] <[GX]Poison> (47) aur yeh gaaliyaan bad words use karna, mera chill yeh nahin hota
                        [21:13:59] <Muaaz> (3) nahi ho chill bahi boht jaldi tumara meter short hojata hai xD
                        [21:14:06] <[GX]Poison> (47) aisa tum samajhte ho
                        [21:14:21] <Muaaz> (3) Boht logo ne notice kia hai
                        [21:14:23] <Muaaz> (3) me nahi ho sirf
                        21:14:30] <[GX]Poison> (47) no one did
                        [21:14:41] <Muaaz> (3) tum ko kuch nahi pata lol
                        [21:14:47] <[GX]Poison> (47) achha?
                        [21:14:53] <[GX]Poison> (47) chalo abhi poochhe players se?
                        [21:14:58] <Muaaz> (3) No need
                        [21:15:04] <[GX]Poison> (47) TinaRex, Kazoke, Kakashi, sab mere dost aise hi nahin hai
                        [21:15:30] <Muaaz> (3) Yehi reason hai main tumsay baat nahi karta
                        [21:15:35] <Muaaz> (3) tum tamasha laga letey ho
                        [21:15:43] <Muaaz> (3) musibat me kudtey ho
                        [21:15:43] <[GX]Poison> (47) main kaisa banda hoon yeh tum un lahoriyoon se poochh lena jinhen maine bulaaya hai idhar server main
                        [21:15:54] <Muaaz> (3) jo mujhe pasand nahi
                        [21:15:59] <Muaaz> (3) isliye mujhe maaf karo
                        [21:16:02] <Muaaz> (3) or apni game khelo
                        [21:16:19] <[GX]Poison> (47) abhi kon judge kisko kar raha hai?
                        [21:17:16] <[GX]Poison> (47) abhi ek baar phir tumne judge khud kiya mujhe, Muaaz
                        [21:18:29] <Muaaz> (3) Poison
                        [21:18:31] <[GX]Poison> (47) ?
                        [21:18:39] <Muaaz> (3) Jo main kehna tha keh diya
                        [21:18:44] <[GX]Poison> (47) and? [21:18:47] <Muaaz> (3) or waqai mein tum wesye hi ho
                        [21:18:52] <[GX]Poison> (47) no
                        [21:18:56] <[GX]Poison> (47) aisa tumhe lagta ha
                        [21:19:01] <[GX]Poison> (47) judge tum kar rahe ho mujhe
                        [21:19:13] <[GX]Poison> (47) maine ek baar bhi nahin kiya tumhe. yeh yaad rakhna
                        [21:19:47] <Muaaz> (3) bas apni game khelo or mujhe khelne meri khelney do
                        [21:19:57] <[GX]Poison> (47) maine tumhe roka hai khelne se?
                        [21:20:27] <Muaaz> (3) jo bhi kia hai a raha nazar
                        [21:21:04] <[GX]Poison> (47) ab bella ne chhordiya tumne yeh shuroo kardiya hai, Muaaz
                        [21:21:17] <[GX]Poison> (47) mera mood kharaab kiye baghair chain nahin aata tum logoon ko ....
                        I rage-quitted.

Before I continue any further, read the bold sentence by me and then next one by G_St4R.

He keeps saying those things at random occasions for absolute no reason other than to irritate me.
                        I even mentioned that thing to Administrator Pedro in a discord conversation: https://imgur.com/a/YKxmrQn when he was dealing with my complaint against daan_duerloo and G_St4r http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...loo-and-g_st4r

Let's continue where we left off from.
                        So on the same day as of the above conversation (chatlog.txt), I connected later. I was hanging on the top of medic spawn and G_St4r and [AC]Bella again started to shoot just me and ignore everyone else who might be in a mood of dm.
                        This time I reported to Administrator Panzehir in PM:
                        [22:46:27] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:4): I'm not allowed in /l 88? is that's what happening here?
                        [22:48:22] * PM from Admin [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:4): why not allowed?
                        [22:48:45] * PM sent to [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:4): Bella and G_St4R keep attacking me, and I'm their main focus
                        Neither he replied to me after that nor was any action taken on anyone.
                        This is the same situation where you exchange roles and it becomes Flogrils thread against TinaRex: http://forum.gamerxserver.com/forum/...of-a-dm-server

Anyways, I decided to go on /spec mode and remain like that because I was obviously not allowed to play like a normal player.

I /sp 32 who was TinaRex[S]. I saw her and Kakashi[S] enjoying together on top of medic spawn when TinaRex rammed Kakashi.

[23:04:16] Kakashi[S] (ID:47): /report 32 ramming in rz
                        [23:04:17] [GX]Poison (ID:25): took snaps, ramming in redzone
                        [23:04:24] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): sorry sir
                        [23:04:24] Kakashi[S] (ID:47): ty poison
                        [23:04:26] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): lmao
                        Instead of putting /cb, I mistakenly typed "/r you're welcome, Kakashi" and

[23:04:30] * Sorry, [7NA]PANZEHIR (ID:4) does not wish to be disturbed by you... please stop PMing (your PM was ignored).
                        great going there, Panzehir. /ipm the player and let him suffer, so if he finally loses and starts raging, use that as an excuse for exactly this moment.

[23:04:38] [GX]Poison (ID:25): you're welcome, Kakashi
                        [23:04:38] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): WHY ARE U STALKING ME POISON
                        [23:04:45] [GX]Poison (ID:25): I stalk everyone xD

[23:04:56] [GX]Poison (ID:25): and also, because you don't /tg me when I /tg you
                        [23:05:03] [GX]Poison (ID:25): Kakashi /tg me everytime, even when I don't
                        [23:05:16] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): kakashi is such a good friend
                        [23:05:35] [GX]Poison (ID:25): yes he is
                        [23:05:40] [GX]Poison (ID:25): he is my best friend
                        [23:05:44] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): he's a very bad bestie tho
                        [23:05:49] [GX]Poison (ID:25): why?
                        [23:06:03] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): cause he's very rude
                        [23:06:06] [GX]Poison (ID:25): ....
                        [23:06:21] Kakashi[S] (ID:47): what who
                        [23:06:23] [GX]Poison (ID:25): he's not rude at all
                        [23:06:31] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): he is D:
                        [23:06:36] Kakashi[S] (ID:47): me ?
                        [23:06:39] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): yes
                        [23:06:43] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): you're a very rude bestie
                        [23:06:44] [GX]Poison (ID:25): he is not
                        [23:06:45] Kakashi[S] (ID:47): im not DD:
                        [23:06:46] [GX]Poison (ID:25): at all
                        [23:06:50] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): D:
                        [23:06:53] Kakashi[S] (ID:47): D:
                        :08:11] [GX]Poison (ID:25): and another reason I'm stalking is because of those Pakistanis
                        [23:08:19] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): what pakis lol
                        [23:08:21] [GX]Poison (ID:25): G_St4r and other you know already
                        [23:08:30] [GX]Poison (ID:25): they keep shooting me
                        [23:08:40] [GX]Poison (ID:25): when I goto /l 88, I'm their main target

[23:08:40] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): oh lol
                        [23:10:57] [GX]Poison (ID:25): TRex, can I add you in Discord?
                        [23:11:35] Kakashi[S] (ID:47): oh
                        [23:11:39] [GX]Poison (ID:25): hmm, wow
                        [23:11:41] Kakashi[S] (ID:47): did i take ur seat
                        [23:11:49] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): o
                        [23:11:53] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): when did u come lmao
                        [23:12:01] [GX]Poison (ID:25): ohh ok I see
                        [23:12:13] Kakashi[S] (ID:47): i have teleport hacks
                        [23:12:16] TinaRex[S] (ID:32): yes
                        [23:12:21] [GX]Poison (ID:25): /report 47 tp hacks
                        [23:12:41] Kakashi[S] (ID:47): ok take the seat imma go for the race to get a record xD

[23:13:25] [GX]Poison (ID:25): what a lag LMAO
                        After playing for a while, I did /q because I was going offline Before shutting down, I decided to check the forums and there.
                        I had a second forum-warning by Administrator Panzehir.
                        This time, I said it: https://imgur.com/a/RH7hiCp

That message was a final nudge to trigger me.

Later that night was not a normal me, but a "sad" me who was triggered by the prior events.

Co-incidentally, that was the day when I saw Administrator Blackbird in the server for the first time as you can see in the chat log:

[01:25:20] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): ban me please
                        [01:25:39] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): but why?
                        [01:25:45] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): you know why ....
                        [01:25:52] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): i don't
                        [01:26:02] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): GamerX is the only reason I returned to SAMP, this is my favourite server
                        [01:26:08] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): but you admins are making it difficult for me
                        [01:26:15] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): we admins?
                        [01:26:16] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): you need a reason to ban me, so go ahead please
                        [01:26:31] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): you can put "requested" in reason
                        [01:26:44] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): i am not going to ban with such reasons
                        [01:26:55] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): so? you want me to use hacks now?
                        [01:26:58] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): cause I don't do that....
                        [01:27:35] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): i am not going to ban you for your that "requested" thing
                        [01:27:40] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): I'm sick of everyday's harassment
                        [01:27:49] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): who is harrasing you?
                        [01:27:53] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): you
                        [01:28:12] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): ehm what?
                        [01:28:16] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): what?
                        [01:28:21] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): how i am harrasing u?
                        [01:28:30] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): first u have problem with bella then zed and now me?
                        [01:28:34] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): and gstar too
                        [01:28:37] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): wtf is going on
                        [01:28:43] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): how can everyone have problem with u only?
                        [01:28:46] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): no, you all have problems with me, so just get rid of me
                        [01:29:46] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): look, I'm not going to use hack just to get banned
                        [01:29:52] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): and I'm going to keep coming back
                        [01:29:58] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): i am tired from your behaviour, and some admins told u already about it
                        [01:30:00] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): so why don't you just do it?
                        [01:30:06] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): i am done talking with you
                        [01:30:14] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): and i am not going to ban u or something but will /ipm u
                        [01:30:17] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): exactly, so just get rid of me
                        [01:30:19] * PM from Admin Muaaz (ID:30): i don't ban without some strong reason
                        [01:30:58] * Sorry, Muaaz (ID:30) does not wish to be disturbed by you... please stop PMing (your PM was ignored).
                        [01:31:01] <Muaaz> (30) Even if the players are Less, we are still here to make GamerX Alive!
                        [01:31:07] ** A Funny Death Match Event is about to start, type /event to join.
                        [01:31:07] * Type: Death Match - Map: BTS - Creator: Beats - Reward: 2 Event Points
                        [01:31:07] * Death Match Config: Kill 20 players OR Kill the most players in 180 seconds to win.
                        [01:31:09] * Sorry, Muaaz (ID:30) does not wish to be disturbed by you... please stop PMing (your PM was ignored).
                        [01:31:11] <THI[AK]> (51) ty Mr muaaz
                        [01:31:12] <Julio_Paparoci> (13) like i remember when i played there were like 150+ player
                        [01:31:18] <Sabit.> (12) beer
                        [01:31:24] * Sorry, Muaaz (ID:30) does not wish to be disturbed by you... please stop PMing (your PM was ignored).
                        [01:31:28] <Muaaz> (30) Because we was here when it was with so many players, and we will be here even if there is 0 players
                        [01:31:34] <BeersLeftArm> (11) event
                        [01:31:37] <[nUt]Chaz_Bong> (5) ive been playing here for a long time... i am happy to see the objects getting updated
                        [01:31:41] <Stefan_Katai> (4) Muaaz?
                        [01:31:44] <Muaaz> (30) yeah?
                        [01:31:48] * You earned $284410 from your 10 properties!
                        [01:31:52] <Stefan_Katai> (4) where are you?
                        [01:31:58] * Player sami (ID:1) had their name automatically changed to GXTempNameID1 (ID:1).
                        [01:32:02] <Stefan_Katai> (4) where are you from?
                        [01:32:11] * The "BTS" Funny Death Match Event has started with 5 players!
                        [01:32:14] * Sorry, Muaaz (ID:30) does not wish to be disturbed by you... please stop PMing (your PM was ignored).
                        [01:32:14] <Muaaz> (30) It's not really the player count, players can come and go
                        [01:32:14] <Julio_Paparoci> (13) lol
                        [01:32:18] * Your player stats have been saved (to the database).
                        [01:32:29] <[nUt]Chaz_Bong> (5) we have quality players... except for Muaazzzz
                        [01:32:32] <[nUt]Chaz_Bong> (5) :P
                        [01:32:37] * Sorry, Muaaz (ID:30) does not wish to be disturbed by you... please stop PMing (your PM was ignored).
                        [01:32:51] * You earned $284410 from your 10 properties!
                        [01:33:04] <Muaaz> (30) Quality matters i feel, if we wanted only just players we could do like no ban or something
                        [01:33:15] <Muaaz> (30) as there are some servers in SA-MP who follow such policies result is high player count etc
                        [01:33:18] * {7FAAFF}THI[AK] (ID:51) {DCDE3D}broke a new record (number 1) for the race {7FAAFF}NFS_Sprint5{DCDE3D}!
                        [01:33:18] * {7FAAFF}THI[AK] (ID:51) {DCDE3D}finished the race in first position! (01:32.278)
                        [01:33:21] * Sorry, Muaaz (ID:30) does not wish to be disturbed by you... please stop PMing (your PM was ignored).
                        [01:33:23] <[nUt]Chaz_Bong> (5) ye... hax deffinately get dealt with usually which is nice
                        [01:33:35] * {7FAAFF}]DR[Lee (ID:20) {DCDE3D}broke a new record (number 2) for the race {7FAAFF}NFS_Sprint5{DCDE3D}!
                        [01:33:35] * {7FAAFF}]DR[Lee (ID:20) {DCDE3D}finished the race in second position! (01:49.220)
                        [01:33:55] * You earned $284410 from your 10 properties!
                        [01:33:56] <Muaaz> (30) I truly think GamerX is like a family, it's really close to my heart!
                        [01:34:03] <Muaaz> (30) as i have seen his ups and downs
                        [01:34:04] <[nUt]Chaz_Bong> (5) lol...
                        [01:34:09] <THI[AK]> (51) stop muaaz i'll cry
                        [01:34:18] <Muaaz> (30) u guys won't understand shit
                        [01:34:20] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): good bye, I'm getting banned
                        [01:34:25] * Your player stats have been saved (to the database).
                        [01:34:26] <THI[AK]> (51) ik man,just jk
                        [01:34:27] * PM from THI[AK] (ID:51): wtf
                        [01:34:30] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): yeah
                        [01:34:34] * PM from THI[AK] (ID:51): by?
                        [01:34:39] * PM from THI[AK] (ID:51): and WHY
                        [01:34:41] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): an admin ofcourse
                        [01:34:51] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): because they want an excuse to get rid of me
                        [01:34:56] * PM from THI[AK] (ID:51): wtf
                        [01:35:13] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): long story
                        [01:35:20] * PM from THI[AK] (ID:51): lol
                        [01:35:30] <Muaaz> (30) So my point was even if the players are less now, it's ok we are still happy and we will continue to make GamerX alive!
                        [01:36:02] * You earned $284410 from your 10 properties!
                        [01:36:13] <[nUt]Chaz_Bong> (5) faj
                        [01:36:19] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): you can add me in a facebook: <Not going to reveal my facebook>
                        [01:36:19] * THI[AK] (ID:51) is racing and may be long to answer to your private message.
                        [01:36:52] * {7FAAFF}THI[AK] (ID:51) {DCDE3D}broke a new record (number 1) for the race {7FAAFF}NFS_Sprint6{DCDE3D}!
                        [01:36:52] * {7FAAFF}THI[AK] (ID:51) {DCDE3D}finished the race in first position! (00:51.315)
                        [01:37:00] * PM from THI[AK] (ID:51): but u'll get banned really or just leave?
                        [01:37:03] * {7FAAFF}]DR[Lee (ID:20) {DCDE3D}broke a new record (number 2) for the race {7FAAFF}NFS_Sprint6{DCDE3D}!
                        [01:37:03] * {7FAAFF}]DR[Lee (ID:20) {DCDE3D}finished the race in second position! (01:02.915)
                        [01:37:06] * You earned $284410 from your 10 properties!
                        [01:37:11] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): I can't leave. GamerX is my favourite server
                        [01:37:19] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): this server is the only reason I returned to SAMP
                        [01:37:35] * {7FAAFF}[nUt]Chaz_Bong (ID:5) {DCDE3D}broke a new record (number 3) for the race {7FAAFF}NFS_Sprint6{DCDE3D}!
                        [01:37:35] * {7FAAFF}[nUt]Chaz_Bong (ID:5) {DCDE3D}finished the race in third position! (01:37.258)
                        [01:37:39] * Julio_Paparoci (ID:13) won the Death Match Event with 4 kills (time was up).
                        [01:37:39] ** This event lasted 5 minutes and 21 seconds!
                        [01:37:42] <Leon_Veletanlic> (48) GROVE
                        [01:37:54] * PM from THI[AK] (ID:51): then... bye man ;(
                        [01:37:59] * A duel (/duel) between Leon_Veletanlic (ID:48) and [S]olaimane (ID:7) has started with: Desert Eagle Only !
                        [01:38:03] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): bye, you not gonna add me?
                        [01:38:07] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): ok, upto you
                        [01:38:10] * You earned $284410 from your 10 properties!
                        [01:38:10] * {22780F}[S]olaimane (ID:7) {FFCC99}won their duel (/duel) against {FF0000}Leon_Veletanlic (ID:48) {FFCC99}with 200.00 hp left!
                        [01:38:12] <Leon_Veletanlic> (48) WTFFFFF
                        [01:38:16] <Leon_Veletanlic> (48) HOW DO YOU CBUG SO FAST
                        [01:38:21] <[S]olaimane> (7) hacks
                        [01:38:22] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): this might be my last connection right now
                        [01:38:37] * PM from THI[AK] (ID:51): i dont have more FB,and i have to go now,stay afk,bye man!
                        [01:38:42] * PM sent to THI[AK] (ID:51): bye
                        [01:44:01] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): Muaaz: I have replied to Panzehir, so you can do now
                        [01:44:14] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): wait what?
                        [01:44:20] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): talking to Muaaz
                        [01:44:29] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): he's /ipm me so I'm talking through you
                        [01:44:36] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): owh
                        [01:44:40] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): sure bro xD
                        [01:44:45] <[S]olaimane> (7) naah
                        [01:44:55] <[S]olaimane> (7) i play other cancerous games
                        [01:45:02] <Muaaz> (30) He play CS:GO
                        [01:45:13] <[S]olaimane> (7) such as csgo, fortnite, Lol etc...
                        [01:45:58] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): Muaaz: do it now
                        [01:46:49] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): Muaaz: Panzehir will do it himself
                        [01:46:53] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): hypocrite
                        [01:47:14] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): lol i don't understand what's going on but since u said u will talk through me then okay
                        [01:47:22] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): I know you don't
                        [01:47:30] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): I can explain you everything in Discordf
                        [01:48:02] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): do you want me to?
                        [01:48:38] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): Solaimane: Do you want me to?
                        [01:48:38] * Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7) pooped on disappointed_man (ID:1) [250 Health Left]
                        [01:48:42] * Admin disappointed_man (ID:1) pooped on [S]olaimane (ID:7) [200 Health Left]
                        [01:49:45] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): Solaimane?
                        [01:49:55] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): yea?
                        [01:49:58] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): want me to?
                        [01:50:05] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): to what lol?
                        [01:50:14] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): to explain to you?
                        [01:50:20] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): umm sure
                        [01:50:26] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): come in Discord then
                        [01:50:41] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): can't u do it here? xD
                        [01:50:49] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): it's lengthy to explain
                        [01:50:53] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): Discord is easier
                        [01:51:37] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): well i just joined few mins ago to enjoy
                        [01:51:42] * Your vehicle has been flipped (and repaired).
                        [01:51:44] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): can we do it later?
                        [01:51:47] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): I'm not forcing you to lol
                        [01:51:52] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): ok whenever you want
                        [01:51:53] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): like in an hour or so?
                        [01:52:02] * PM from Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7): sure, thanks xD
                        [01:52:05] * PM sent to [S]olaimane (ID:7): xD
                        Remember Muaaz pointing out in his "The truth" post about muting me?
                        Here it is:
                        [01:56:42] <Muaaz> (30) the PC which i am using is also shit
                        [01:56:49] <[GX]Poison> (45) like yourself
                        [01:56:56] * Admin Muaaz (ID:30) muted [GX]Poison (ID:45) for 1 minute.
                        [01:57:23] <Muaaz> (30) but with good PC, high FPS if still with that you can't win like sool then fuck this shit xD
                        [01:57:28] <disappointed_man> (1) complaint incoming in 1 sec
                        [01:58:00] * [GX]Poison (ID:45) has been automatically unmuted.
                        [01:58:00] * You have been automatically un-muted.
                        [01:58:13] <[GX]Poison> (45) truth is bitter as always, Muaaz
                        [02:01:23] * GetID results for redz -> RedzGamingYt (ID:0)
                        [02:01:26] * You have enabled teleport to you for RedzGamingYt (ID:0).
                        [02:03:47] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:04:13] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:04:20] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:04:21] <RedzGamingYt> (0) XD
                        [02:04:24] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:05:08] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): HOP in?
                        [02:05:14] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): you have discord?
                        [02:05:17] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): ye
                        [02:05:24] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): add me: Poison#9143
                        [02:05:26] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): RedzGaming#5040
                        [02:05:30] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): bruh
                        [02:05:34] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): this might be my last connection here
                        [02:05:41] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): How?
                        [02:05:43] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): I'm getting banned by admin panzehir
                        [02:05:46] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): for?
                        [02:05:52] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): he doesn't need a reason
                        [02:06:03] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): tf?
                        [02:06:43] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:06:53] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): bro is you good?
                        [02:06:58] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): not really
                        [02:07:05] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): Whats wrong.
                        [02:07:17] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): you want an explanation? add me in Discord: Poison#9143
                        [02:07:23] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): alright
                        [02:08:05] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): Didnt get
                        [02:08:20] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): Poison#9143
                        [02:08:23] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): check if you got right name
                        [02:09:08] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): added
                        [02:10:09] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): msg me
                        [02:10:13] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): ok
                        [02:24:09] <[GX]Poison> (45) so uhm, Muaaz
                        [02:24:15] <[GX]Poison> (45) I'm asking again
                        [02:24:16] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:24:19] <Muaaz> (30) ?
                        [02:24:21] <[GX]Poison> (45) you''re gonna do it or not?
                        [02:24:25] <RedzGamingYt> (0) SMH
                        [02:24:26] <Muaaz> (30) do what?
                        [02:24:29] <[GX]Poison> (45) you know what
                        [02:24:34] <Muaaz> (30) erhm no?
                        [02:24:38] <[GX]Poison> (45) alright
                        [02:24:58] <Muaaz> (30) Trust me i don't know how to read minds
                        [02:24:59] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): there he isnt gonna ban yu
                        [02:25:07] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): not him
                        [02:25:09] <[GX]Poison> (45) Panzehir
                        [02:25:12] <[GX]Poison> (45) are you talking to me?
                        [02:25:16] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): Panzehir
                        [02:25:29] <[GX]Poison> (45) are you talking to me, Muaaz?
                        [02:25:41] <Muaaz> (30) What exactly u want
                        [02:25:44] <Muaaz> (30) can u say in clear words
                        [02:25:48] <Blackbird> (1) lol
                        [02:25:52] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:25:53] * You earned $284410 from your 10 properties!
                        [02:25:55] <[GX]Poison> (45) "trust me i don't know how to read minds"
                        [02:25:58] <[GX]Poison> (45) was that for me?

And that's the moment when Administrator Blackbird connected to the server

[02:26:12] <Blackbird> (1) the most dark and mysterious request i've ever seen
                        [02:26:19] <Muaaz> (30) bruh i don't have much time/enegry to spend on u
                        [02:26:27] <Muaaz> (30) just say in clear words
                        [02:26:29] <Churre> (13) man
                        [02:26:38] * .[27] (ID:20) changed their player name to dissapointed_man.
                        [02:26:39] <[GX]Poison> (45) you know exactly what. even Blackbird does I think
                        [02:26:42] <[GX]Poison> (45) as he said right now
                        [02:26:47] <ChargeR_[GT]> (3) lmao
                        [02:26:50] <Blackbird> (1) lmao wtf
                        [02:27:04] <ChargeR_[GT]> (3) you are not the center of the world, poison
                        [02:27:20] <ChargeR_[GT]> (3) we can talk anything and we dont reffer to you
                        [02:27:21] <[GX]Poison> (45) no one said I am, Charger
                        [02:27:27] <ChargeR_[GT]> (3) you seems so
                        [02:27:31] <[GX]Poison> (45) ok
                        [02:27:34] <ChargeR_[GT]> (3) ok

[02:27:46] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): LOL
                        [02:27:49] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): ?
                        [02:27:51] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): MID AIR
                        [02:27:53] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): HIT
                        [02:27:56] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): ok
                        [02:28:11] Lost connection to the server. Reconnecting..
                        [02:28:11] The server is restarting..
                        [02:28:11] Connecting to 188.165.219.63:8800...
                        [02:28:12] Connected. Joining the game...
                        [02:28:12] Anim System by [VLA]Wooz1e Loaded: type /animhelp to view the list.
                        [02:28:20] * You have enabled teleport to you for RedzGamingYt (ID:0).
                        [02:28:23] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:31:08] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): Bruh you needa chillout
                        [02:31:20] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): I was, but Muaaz keeps harassing me everyday
                        [02:31:25] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): tf
                        [02:31:41] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): What did he even say to you/
                        [02:31:54] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): it's not one thing he said. he says different things everyday
                        [02:32:03] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): and intentionally involves other admins too
                        [02:32:07] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): I wanna know what he said awhile ago.
                        [02:32:15] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): he has already spoiled my reputation a lot
                        [02:33:24] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): Gonna answer the question or?
                        [02:33:28] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): what?
                        [02:33:33] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): I wanna know what he said awhile ago.
                        [02:33:43] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): not a while ago, he said it in morning
                        [02:33:46] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): come in Discord
                        [02:37:02] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): typed in discord
                        [02:40:39] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:40:39] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:40:52] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:47:31] <[S]olaimane> (7) ok man i feel tired from playing samp
                        [02:47:33] <[S]olaimane> (7) gn guys
                        [02:47:36] <[GX]Poison> (31) gn
                        [02:47:37] <[7NA]Evil_> (38) bb
                        [02:47:37] <[S]olaimane> (7) cya after 1 week
                        [02:47:41] <ChargeR_[GT]> (3) gn!
                        [02:47:42] ** Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7) gave everyone 10 Cookies!
                        [02:47:42] * a Cookie can be exchanged for a /rocket and other things... type /cookiehelp to learn more.
                        [02:47:45] ** Admin [S]olaimane (ID:7) gave everyone a Cake!
                        [02:47:45] * a Cake can be exchanged for a /sniper (rifle).
                        [02:47:45] <RedzGamingYt> (0) yay
                        [02:47:45] <Whithes_[AK]> {71C709}(5) {FFFFFF}gn
                        [02:47:45] <[7NA]Evil_> (38) win rayeh
                        [02:47:48] <Muaaz> (30) gn bro
                        [02:47:48] <[GX]Poison> (31) I won't be here, most likely
                        [02:47:51] <[S]olaimane> (7) exams dyal la fac xD
                        [02:47:54] <[S]olaimane> (7) shit
                        [02:47:54] <[7NA]Evil_> (38) 3lach 1 week
                        [02:47:55] <RedzGamingYt> (0) Bruh....
                        [02:48:04] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): Can you not?
                        [02:48:08] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): what?
                        [02:48:20] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): Dont think admins give a fuck if your gonna be here or not
                        [02:48:30] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): but I did
                        [02:48:52] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): alright, I did, it was important. Muaaz knows I want to be TP
                        [02:48:54] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): , so intentionally did all that
                        [02:49:29] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): besides, as I told you
                        [02:49:37] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): this server is the only reason I returned to SAMP
                        [02:49:47] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): mhm
                        [02:57:09] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:57:28] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): Bring me to a hightower
                        [02:57:34] * PM sent to RedzGamingYt (ID:0): huh?
                        [02:57:35] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:0): here
                        [02:57:54] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        [02:57:56] * RedzGamingYt (ID:0) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 0 to prevent them).
                        Next day
                        [04:12:00] * PM sent to Muaaz (ID:30): forums ban ke liye kya karna parega?
                        [04:12:45] * Sorry, Muaaz (ID:30) does not wish to be disturbed by you... please stop PMing (your PM was ignored).
                        [04:12:53] <[GX]Poison> (31) itna do bata do, Muaaz
                        [04:15:36] <[GX]Poison> (31) ek chhoti si baat poochhi thi, Muaaz
                        [04:16:39] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) enabled teleport to them for you... type /goto 12
                        [04:16:42] * You have enabled teleport to you for RedzGamingYt (ID:12).
                        [04:17:29] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        :18:38] ** You set your 3D Text Label to: pending ban
                        [04:18:38] * Note: you cannot see your own 3D Text Label... only other players can see it.

[04:19:26] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): You wanna pursuit?
                        [04:19:36] [GX]Poison (ID:31): not in mood for anything, really
                        [04:19:47] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Your depressed over this shit.
                        [04:19:47] [GX]Poison (ID:31): just waiting for Panzehir
                        [04:20:06] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Quit waiting and lets have sum fun...
                        [04:20:17] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I wanted fun
                        [04:20:30] [GX]Poison (ID:31): but some people hate it when others are happy
                        [04:20:34] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): DUDE
                        [04:20:42] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): NO ONE IS Harrassing you right now
                        [04:21:02] [GX]Poison (ID:31): they have harassed me enough to the point of me wishing for ban
                        [04:21:28] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I'm just waiting for Panzehir to ban me
                        [04:21:33] [GX]Poison (ID:31): either from IRC or server
                        [04:21:54] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): smh
                        [04:22:00] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Why are you even carin
                        [04:22:08] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): fucking have some fun
                        [04:22:11] [GX]Poison (ID:31): you will never understand
                        [04:22:15] [GX]Poison (ID:31): nobody does
                        [04:22:17] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): i would
                        [04:22:27] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): i would just say fck yu and i dont care that you say...
                        [04:22:33] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Its like you want attention or some shit
                        [04:22:58] [GX]Poison (ID:31): well
                        [04:23:14] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I'm not denying the attention seeking part. I am an attention seeker. that's true
                        [04:23:25] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): The fuck.......
                        [04:23:32] [GX]Poison (ID:31): it's just...a lot of things going on in my life
                        [04:23:50] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Dont hit me with that irl shit
                        [04:24:00] [GX]Poison (ID:31): not just IRL
                        [04:24:23] [GX]Poison (ID:31): look, it's really hard for me to ignore people
                        [04:24:34] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I want to be friends everyone
                        [04:24:42] [GX]Poison (ID:31): not just from the server, but everyone in the world
                        [04:24:56] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Sure you dont wanna be friends with only cool people.
                        [04:25:05] [GX]Poison (ID:31): everyone is cool
                        [04:25:08] [GX]Poison (ID:31): in their own way
                        [04:25:13] [GX]Poison (ID:31): never judge anyone
                        [04:25:21] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): not judging.
                        [04:25:21] [GX]Poison (ID:31): you don't know what anyone is going through
                        [04:25:28] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): its cuz
                        [04:25:32] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): it has nothing to do with me
                        [04:25:46] [GX]Poison (ID:31): that doesn't mean you should shake the feeling off
                        [04:25:55] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): not shaking it off.
                        [04:25:57] [GX]Poison (ID:31): they are humans after all
                        [04:26:30] [GX]Poison (ID:31): everyone have feelings
                        [04:26:37] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I don't want to hurt anyone, ever
                        [04:27:10] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): They say you seek drama.
                        [04:27:21] * You teleported to RedzGamingYt (ID:12)
                        [04:27:21] * PM from RedzGamingYt (ID:12): my bad
                        [04:27:29] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I don't

[04:27:32] [GX]Poison (ID:31): and you know it
                        [04:27:39] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Me?
                        [04:27:47] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I'm not a drama seeker
                        [04:27:47] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): i havent been here when your here
                        [04:27:58] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I just...care too much
                        [04:28:18] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Why do you even want to be TP
                        [04:28:21] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Why do you want clout
                        [04:28:35] [GX]Poison (ID:31): 2 reasons
                        [04:28:36] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Just cuz other people have clout?
                        [04:28:40] [GX]Poison (ID:31): no
                        [04:28:43] [GX]Poison (ID:31): what is clout?
                        [04:28:51] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Looking for fame
                        [04:28:54] [GX]Poison (ID:31): no
                        [04:28:58] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I don't want fame
                        [04:29:05] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I just want respect and love
                        [04:29:12] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): You just said you want
                        [04:29:21] [GX]Poison (ID:31): what did I say?
                        [04:29:27] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): never mind
                        [04:29:31] [GX]Poison (ID:31): say it
                        [04:29:32] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): wait
                        [04:29:39] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): you said your seeking attention
                        [04:29:41] * Admin Muaaz (#gamerX) gave RedzGamingYt (ID:12) a cake... RedzGamingYt has 95 cakes!
                        [04:29:46] [GX]Poison (ID:31): no
                        [04:29:59] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I did not say I'm seeking attention. I just said that I am an attention seeker
                        [04:30:04] [GX]Poison (ID:31): these are 2 different things
                        [04:30:28] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Well yeah thats almost like fam
                        [04:30:37] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): you probally seek attention the wrong way
                        [04:30:38] [GX]Poison (ID:31): sure, if that's what you think
                        [04:30:47] [GX]Poison (ID:31): what is that supposed to mean?
                        [04:30:47] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): THATS WHAT I WANT
                        [04:30:55] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): i want you to not care
                        [04:31:04] [GX]Poison (ID:31): that isn't happening
                        [04:31:11] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I care...and I care too much
                        [04:31:12] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): ''iF THAts what you think''
                        [04:31:33] [GX]Poison (ID:31): are you making fun of me?
                        [04:31:43] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): No
                        [04:31:49] [GX]Poison (ID:31): looks like you are
                        [04:31:54] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): this is not something to make fun of...
                        [04:32:22] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Ever since Kakashi got tp your like this.
                        [04:32:32] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I was like this before Kakashi got TP
                        [04:32:40] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): You may not realize it.
                        [04:32:45] [GX]Poison (ID:31): realize what?
                        [04:32:48] * Jovan (ID:20) enabled teleport to them for you... type /goto 20
                        [04:32:51] * You have enabled teleport to you for Jovan (ID:20).

[04:32:52] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): yOUR Changed
                        [04:32:57] * Jovan (ID:20) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 20 to prevent them).
                        [04:32:57] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I know I am
                        [04:33:00] * Jovan (ID:20) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 20 to prevent them).
                        [04:33:05] [GX]Poison (ID:31): because of the harassment
                        [04:33:14] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): DUDE FUCK THAT
                        [04:33:49] <RedzGamingYt> (12) Hey jovan.
                        [04:33:50] [GX]Poison (ID:31): what would you do if a player keeps annoying you constantly?
                        [04:33:52] Jovan (ID:20): hoi
                        [04:34:04] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): /ipm
                        [04:34:09] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): or just stfu
                        [04:34:31] [GX]Poison (ID:31): me stfu?
                        [04:34:36] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): not you
                        [04:34:38] [GX]Poison (ID:31): ok
                        [04:34:44] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): i meant by me being quiet
                        [04:35:02] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): xd
                        [04:35:08] [GX]Poison (ID:31): ohh I got you
                        [04:35:13] [GX]Poison (ID:31): you were answering me
                        [04:35:29] [GX]Poison (ID:31): this is not that annoying
                        [04:35:35] [GX]Poison (ID:31): she wasn't annoying me in pms
                        [04:35:39] * Jovan (ID:20) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 20 to prevent them).
                        [04:35:43] [GX]Poison (ID:31): as a matter of fact, her pms are always disabled
                        [04:35:49] * Jovan (ID:20) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 20 to prevent them).
                        [04:35:53] [GX]Poison (ID:31): only an admin can chat with her in pm [
                        04:35:57] Jovan (ID:20): sultan
                        [04:36:41] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Admins said that.
                        [04:36:45] [GX]Poison (ID:31): said what?
                        [04:36:56] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Your annoying them with you Saying you want to be banned.
                        [04:37:10] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): you choose to be banned
                        [04:37:18] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): panzeir never told you he wanted you banned.
                        [04:37:20] Jovan (ID:20): Poison, mind if you get on IRC?
                        [04:37:24] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I don't really want to be banned
                        [04:37:24] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): you put that on your self
                        [04:37:28] [GX]Poison (ID:31): AS I told you, this server is the reason why I returned to SAMP
                        [04:37:38] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Then why would you say that
                        [04:37:50] [GX]Poison (ID:31): because they want to ban me
                        [04:37:57] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): how do you know that/
                        [04:37:59] [GX]Poison (ID:31): they're just looking for an excuse to do so
                        [04:38:00] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): if they wanted to
                        [04:38:04] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): you would of been banned by now
                        [04:38:23] * You have received 1 cookie from Jovan (ID:20) for "Can you get on IRC?" [You now have 6911 cookies]
                        [04:38:24] [GX]Poison (ID:31): not really. they would have to answer to management so .....
                        [04:38:36] * You sent 1 cookie to Jovan (ID:20) for "I don't use IRC" [You have 6910 cookies left]
                        [04:38:53] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): the thing is that
                        [04:38:58] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): You put ban on your self
                        [04:39:07] [GX]Poison (ID:31): what do you mean?
                        [04:39:12] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): by you saying
                        [04:39:15] * You have received 1 cookie from Jovan (ID:20) for "could you just join it this time" [You now have 6911 cookies]
                        [04:39:21] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): Something about ban me or what did you say
                        [04:39:33] [GX]Poison (ID:31): they are looking for an excuse
                        [04:39:42] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): you dont know that
                        [04:39:44] [GX]Poison (ID:31): so I just told them that they can ban me and tell to management
                        [04:39:47] * You have received 1 cookie from Jovan (ID:20) for "Need to talk to you about that" [You now have 6917 cookies]
                        [04:39:48] [GX]Poison (ID:31): that I asked myself
                        [04:40:10] * You sent 1 cookie to Jovan (ID:20) for "Poison#9143" [You have 6896 cookies left]
                        [04:40:17] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): You did actually put that on your self bro
                        [04:40:26] * You have received 1 cookie from Jovan (ID:20) for "okay then, discord" [You now have 6897 cookies]
                        [04:40:49] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): THEY NEVER said that they was gonna ban you
                        [04:40:56] [GX]Poison (ID:31): Panzehir messaged me in forums
                        [04:41:50] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): what did he say
                        [04:42:00] [GX]Poison (ID:31): he said a lot of things, but
                        [04:42:06] [GX]Poison (ID:31): they are basically excuses to ban me
                        [04:42:25] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): send me a screenshot then
                        [04:42:25] RedzGamingYt (ID:12): i dont know if your lying or not..
                        [04:42:34] [GX]Poison (ID:31): later then
                        [04:44:04] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        [05:17:53] * You teleported to RedzGamingYt (ID:12)
                        [05:19:02] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) won their pursuit (/pu) against [GX]Poison (ID:31)!
                        [05:19:28] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        [05:20:33] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        [05:20:35] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        [05:20:58] <[GX]Poison> (31) lol
                        [05:21:01] <RedzGamingYt> (12) xd
                        [05:21:43] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        [05:23:32] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        [05:23:52] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        [05:24:20] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        [05:24:30] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        [05:25:04] [GX]Poison (ID:31): I'm bugged LMAO
                        [05:25:05] ** Spec: You're currently watching RedzGamingYt (ID:12) in vehicle number 316...
                        [05:25:06] * Spec: You've stopped watching vehicle number 316.
                        [05:25:07] * Your preferred extra spawn weapon has been restored!
                        [05:25:08] * You teleported to RedzGamingYt (ID:12)
                        [05:25:33] * RedzGamingYt (ID:12) teleported to you (type /togglegoto 12 to prevent them).
                        [05:25:39] [GX]Poison (ID:31): going off
                        [05:25:41] [GX]Poison (ID:31): bye
                        See the 1st bolded text. I even changed my /ml to "Pending Ban". That's how sad I was.

Look at the other bolded lines.

When not a single administrator cared, a Trusted Player offered to listen and understand.

However, I was still triggered but still trying my best to not go insane.
                        As normal. I connected and made my way upto top of medic spawn where G_St4r again started the same dming thing.
                        I was too much upset and sad. I /sp him and /cb him
                        [21:08:19] [GX]Poison (ID:43): tum jo kar rahe ho, isi tarah karte raho wo tumhe level 2 bana denge (Y)
                        Translation: Keep doing whatever you're doing. They'll make you a level 2 (Y)

and I was right. He is a trusted player. That "candy" mentioned by Administrator Cashewz has been given to one of the "well-deserving" players.

and with that I conclude my post.

Zed I always accept my mistakes. You can check the texts and pictures in the provided links. I don't accept other's accusations on me only

Comment

This is a tp application not an admin complaint, we advised you to keep away from drama and you are currently starting one right now, our votes were merely a reflection of your attitude and how you engage a lot in drama when you could have just ignored it. Whether your application is denied or not this isn't the end of the world, like I said being a tp essentially requires patience and maturity and that can be accepting admins votes and opinions, work on them, correct the mistakes and errors and then apply next for better votes.

P.S: Learn to accept votes, adapt to situations and stop interacting with useless events that usually initiate drama (Like you are doing right now).

Also what are those logs have to do with me?
                          Last edited by Blackbird; 19-07-18, 01:50 PM.

Comment

You're active & helpful which is great, but there are some negative things you have to work on in my eyes in order to become a Trusted Player.

Note:
                            *I removed the conversation on Serbian between Elena, Jovan and I because it has nothing to with this + I didn't copy the conversation we had before as it's useless
                            *Elena and Jovan are friends, she didn't feel like any of this was abuse
                            *Elena doesn't talk english very well (usually I'm the one who's helping her when you see her talking), this is why she wasn't talking

[23:52] <@GX-13> * Admin Jovan (ID:41) disabled the Horn Key for Elenaa. (ID:38)
                            [23:53] <@GX-21> [14] Adriana: Elena is crying
                            [23:53] <@GX-24> [30] [GX]Poison: why?
                            [23:53] <@GX-29> [41] Jovan: i disabled her horn key
                            [23:53] <@GX-03> [14] Adriana: because she wants to jump with the car xD
                            [23:53] <@GX-04> [38] Elenaa.:
                            [23:53] <@GX-05> [30] [GX]Poison: LMAo
                            [23:53] <@GX-06> [14] Adriana: Jovan disabled it for her
                            [23:54] <@GX-18> [41] Jovan: she's trying hard
                            [23:54] <@GX-21> [30] [GX]Poison: level 3 shouldn'
                            [23:54] <@GX-22> [30] [GX]Poison: shouldn't have that command
                            [23:54] <@GX-23> [41] Jovan: what
                            [23:54] <@GX-25> [41] Jovan: we should
                            [23:54] <@GX-26> [14] Adriana: it's a joke
                            [23:55] <@GX-06> [30] [GX]Poison: joke what?
                            [23:55] <@GX-07> [41] Jovan: how am i supposed to check speed cheaters in vehicle?
                            [23:55] <@GX-11> [41] Jovan: if i dont have that command
                            [23:55] <@GX-20> [30] [GX]Poison: you can't ban anyways, so let high level admins handle that
                            [23:55] <@GX-14> [41] Jovan: i handle a lot of stuff for them as level 3 !
                            [23:55] <@GX-19> [14] Adriana: true, he's still keeping the server clean
                            [23:55] <@GX-20> [30] [GX]Poison: show-off ^
                            [23:56] <@GX-21> [41] Jovan: it really isn't
                            [23:56] <@GX-22> [41] Jovan: it's just the truth
                            [23:56] <@GX-23> [14] Adriana: plus when a level 3 is on, usually most of the reports are his
                            [23:56] <@GX-24> [30] [GX]Poison: yeah, I bet you can't beat my activity if I became an admin
                            [23:56] <@GX-03> [30] [GX]Poison: I've experience from other servers
                            [23:56] <@GX-08> [30] [GX]Poison: all kind of gamemodes, so yeah
                            [23:57] <@GX-14> [30] [GX]Poison: other than that, I can script
                            [23:57] <@GX-18> [30] [GX]Poison: can we say that about you, Jovan? xD

[23:57] <@GX-25> [41] Jovan: so basically you say I can't be an admin if I don't have experience in another server
                            [23:58] <@GX-30> [30] [GX]Poison: that's not what I
                            [23:58] <@GX-02> [30] [GX]Poison: what I'm sayingt
                            [23:58] <@GX-05> [30] [GX]Poison: how are you supposed to have experience if you won't be an admin?
                            [23:58] <@GX-07> [30] [GX]Poison: that's plain stupid thinking
                            [23:58] <@GX-08> [41] Jovan: then why do are you saying I shouldn't be an admin
                            [23:58] <@GX-12> [30] [GX]Poison: I said you shouldn't be an admin?
                            [23:58] <@GX-14> [30] [GX]Poison: where?
                            [23:58] <@GX-15> [30] [GX]Poison: show me
                            [23:58] <@GX-16> [41] Jovan: why are you*
                            [23:59] <@GX-19> [41] Jovan: fucking mind
                            [23:59] <@GX-22> [14] Adriana: honestly every admin is unique in some way
                            [23:59] <@GX-24> [30] [GX]Poison: I agree
                            [23:59] <@GX-25> [41] Jovan: well it seemed like to me so
                            [23:59] <@GX-02> [14] Adriana: we shouldn't compare anyone
                            [23:59] <@GX-04> [30] [GX]Poison: nah, Jovan. I mean nothing like you're saying

*We stopped talking about this as Mr.Corelli came in game and we started joking with him on Serbian

[00:00] <@GX-06> * Admin Jovan (ID:41) disabled the Horn Key for Elenaa. (ID:38)
                            [00:01] <@GX-08> [41] Jovan: i wont reset this time
                            [00:01] <@GX-11> [38] Elenaa.: (
                            [00:01] <@GX-21> [30] [GX]Poison: do you realize she can report this abuse of yours, Jovan?
                            [00:02] <@GX-23> [14] Adriana: she takes it as a joke, chill
                            [00:02] <@GX-24> [41] Jovan: do you realize this is a joke
                            [00:02] <@GX-30> [30] [GX]Poison: how "abusing admin command" is a joke?
                            [00:02] <@GX-08> [41] Jovan: okay, be admin without fun in here if you can
                            [00:03] <@GX-14> [30] [GX]Poison: ohh I can be fun, without abusing commands though
                            [00:03] * PM from Adriana (ID:14) to Jovan (ID:41): ignore ga <--- I told Jovan to ignore this since I knew otherwise this'll never stop
                            [00:03] <@GX-08> [30] [GX]Poison: I'm just serious about administrative commands
                            [00:04] <@GX-18> [14] Adriana: It's not really abuse since she takes it as a joke
                            [00:04] <@GX-22> [30] [GX]Poison: it is still an abuse. but she won't report and no action will be taken because she is taking it as a joke
                            [00:04] <@GX-24> [30] [GX]Poison: but abuse is an abuse
                            [00:04] <@GX-26> [14] Adriana: ok
                            [00:05] <@GX-03> [30] [GX]Poison: if the person that stealing isn't a crime
                            [00:05] <@GX-07> [14] Adriana: it's okay you don't need to teach me lol I know what I'm talking about
                            [00:05] <@GX-11> [30] [GX]Poison: if the person didn't like that thingt
                            [00:05] <@GX-24> [14] Adriana: got it dw

You should stop taking things way too personally, we're here to have fun. You're a great friend and all that, but this stuff needs some improvement.

Have a nice day!
                            Last edited by Adriana; 19-07-18, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Logs taken from The truth topic:

You're calling me a drama seeker, so answer me this: why is it that I don't have any problems with any other admin?
                              You are slowly making problems with your reply, just accept the admins votes and take their advice, its not that hard.

You, on the other hand, want to boast about every good thing that you do, while covering your mistakes by the way of lying, accusation or misguiding/misleading. You do one small thing and try to make it look like you have done something extremely amusing. If it's a bad thing, you simply had no hand in that.
                              [23:56] <@GX-24> [30] [GX]Poison: yeah, I bet you can't beat my activity if I became an admin
                              [23:56] <@GX-03> [30] [GX]Poison: I've experience from other servers
                              [23:56] <@GX-08> [30] [GX]Poison: all kind of gamemodes, so yeah
                              [23:57] <@GX-14> [30] [GX]Poison: other than that, I can script
                              [23:57] <@GX-18> [30] [GX]Poison: can we say that about you, Jovan? xD
                              You are turning into muaaz, listen to yourself. stop being this way and be chill and helpful, you dont need to be oversensitive and reply with over 3 paragraphs just for a silly argument. this application is too big than it needs to be.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                              X