Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackbird do I havve to hold your finger and point it like an adult does with a little child? you're a level 7 admin for God sake, use your mind.
    Adriana I wasn't taking anything personal lol. You were joking and so was I. Thanks for your vote anyways
    HeartBeat I'm not refusing any votes. Although the advice part is coming because none of them ever cared enough to know my side of the story. They're giving advices based on their assumptions about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Poison View Post
      Blackbird do I havve to hold your finger and point it like an adult does with a little child? you're a level 7 admin for God sake, use your mind.

Comment

Play your game enjoy with your friends, its not necessary to put your nose on every conversation you see and turn it controversial. Avoid that and you are on the track to level 2. Its not your duty to suggest which admin command should be for which admin level. It is not gonna contribute a bit to your promotion even if you were a senior admin in a community way bigger than GamerX. You do assist new players which is very good but don't let small avoidable things ruin your hardwork and make you seem bad. Negative this time.
        the 2 7 squad

Comment

Whatever.

Thanks for your vote

Comment

Originally posted by Poison View Post
            Whatever.
            Your bad attitude won't get you anywhere btw.

Personality: The combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character. (Google) - Everyone who got offended, I re-edited this in here as it was removed. I got criticism for saying "shit attitude". However I am making the applicant aware that personality is important to judge as it tells you who you are as a person. Using this, we see if the personality matches that of a ideal TPs. The attitude is part of the personality and tells us administrators if you can handle the status.
            Last edited by Eliteus; 19-07-18, 11:09 PM.
            Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Eliteus alright, I'm going to do a last try.

I don't have a bad personality. Perhaps, if you ever met me IG then you'd have known. I saw you in the server for the total of one time only, and even then we couldn't interact cause I was busy posting a suggestion in the forums. However, I pmed you from IRC "I posted something for your clarification" << if you can remember that.
              I could tag you there but that would have meant that I'm indirectly forcing you to see something. I didn't. I only told you and left it entirely upto you to decide.

Glator, HeartBeat Cashewz and Adriana. All gave me votes and I accepted them even if they were negative. Proof? I neither mocked them nor did I reply sarcastically.

It's because whatever they said was right. I always accept my mistakes. I only refused votes by Blackbird and Panzehir.

If you must know why, I have seen Blackbird in the server for the total of 3 times. The first time was when i was triggered and was in "sad" mode. He doesn't know me clearly, and yet he decided to vote.

Regarding Panzehir, I already explained everything in that post of mine. Also, how does only "3" Pakistanis make it "all"? The only Pakistanis I have problems with are Muaaz, G-St4r and [AC]Bella, and the reasons for them have already been posted.

Muzammil, Abdullah[], Amazing_Guy, HardlinePro, Striker, Trusted Player Megan, Trusted Player Jealous, Administrator Jafri, Administrator Instant. All these players I mentioned are from Pakistan and I have problems with none of them. We get along fine.

Another thing is that it is Administrator Panzehir who I approached for help in Discord for fixing the issues [AC]Bella and I have with each other, and he is intentionally not mentioning any of this.

I've done my explaination. If you're still going to say the same thing, then idk what to say or do anymore.

Comment

You do know "whatever" is an expression used to communicate to another that you do not care about their opinion right? If that was not your intent, fair enough.

To keep it short, cut and relevant, if Blackbird and I are voting whilst we aren't even playing that much, that must be telling something about you right? See, we are not so active yet we are able to know just through your forum activity about how dramatic you are. That's not on us, that's on you. Our opinions were also similar to those of the active admins too therefore we weren't falsely voting either.

So my advice, don't give up on the status, instead take on board all advice that has been given, and just try stay drama-clean and have fun with people you like to talk with, the events you like to play etc. Along with the helping/reporting that other admins say you already do. With that being done, I am sure you will be given the status next time.
                Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

"whatever" is an expression used to communicate to another that you do not care about their thinking, opinion, suggestion, idea, advice or comment.

However, it doesn't apply on me. I care and I care too much. You see, that exactly is the problem. I'm an over-sensitive person who feel too much and care about everything.

Now, which forum post of mine makes you think I'm "dramatic" ?

All I've been posting were suggestions, and have been replying to other suggestions. Other than that, I've posted on Declan's leaving thread, myself posted on "Inactive/Leaving", and responded to two threads in "chat".

If you are pointing towards the complaints I've posted, you can check yourself the complained players I've posted against were actually guilty of what they were complained for, except Administrator Zed which is something I already admitted myself in the very thread

Here let me paste:
                  2. Administrator Zed[S]:
                  First, I want to clarify that I do not have any real problems with Zed. I think he is a nice and friendly administrator. The aforementioned reason is the only problem I have with him (which would not have been my problem if [AC]Bella were behaving well)
                  You can see for yourself that I called him a "nice and friendly administrator" even there, and I still think the same of him.
                  The only reason I added him in the complaint was because he said so himself: https://imgur.com/a/XS6s142

Anyways, this TP app is turning into a "discussion thread" which isn't anyone's intention, so I will try to refrain myself from responding from now on. We can talk in discord if you want.

Comment

Denied, You may reapply on 21th August 2018.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                    X