• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eater's 3rd Trusted Player Application

Username: Death_Eater
    Any previous names: [.ZF.]Death_Eater
    IRC Nickname (if any): Death_Eater
    Time spent in-game (hours): 501h

first of all, I want to thank every admin who vote my last Application and offered me my mistakes in-game and in forums , and I think that I repaired all the mistakes …

In my last application, I thanked myself a lot but in this application I want each administrator who noticed the difference to say what he/she saw from me in-game.

And I hope that now, I’m ready to deserve this status.
    Regards , Death_Eater
    Last edited by KYOTO; 08-03-17, 12:57 PM.

At least in the time i play i've never seen you breaking any rules and your reports are most of the time accurate, your behavior is pretty good as well, did a quickly review about your past and it seems that you made a big improvement.

don't make me regret Yes

Comment

No.Active but not helpful in chat plus I don't see you report much
      *StarBoy*

Comment

Everybody have to have a chance, and this time you are working really hard, I recived reports from you and you help a lot, so you have my yes, keep it up and don't make me regret it

Comment

You improved in some ways but I also agree with SaxBoy however I also don't see you as much as I used to. Your forum stats have boosted though which is good. I'd like to see a slight bit more activity before I vote positively. No from me for now.

edited, see latest post.
          Last edited by Eliteus; 10-03-17, 11:53 PM.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

thanks all <3 I'll keep doing all my best in game I promise ! some days ago , a player said : death_eater is bot and this means that I work like a bot in helping newbies ... and I wish that Eliteus and Saxboy keep searching the logs ! anyway , thanks for all your votes again ..
            Last edited by KYOTO; 09-03-17, 12:26 PM.

Comment

I checked the logs from 2 days ago... (lost everything) and it comes out that you are helping in-game such a good format explanation...
              Also i see that you are reporting well too.
              Yes from me

Comment

Originally posted by PANZEHIR View Post
                I checked the logs from 2 days ago... (lost everything) and it comes out that you are helping in-game such a good format explanation...
                Also i see that you are reporting well too.
                Yes from me
                thanks for your chance i'll keep doing all my best !

Comment

I think you're pretty active because I see you in game all the time and I've seen you help out answering people a lot. You're also friendly which is always a great thing so yes from me, just stop insulting Eminem or I will find you and... nvm, just kidding. good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jafri View Post
                    I think you're pretty active because I see you in game all the time and I've seen you help out answering people a lot. You're also friendly which is always a great thing so yes from me, just stop insulting Eminem or I will find you and... nvm, just kidding. good luck!
                    thanks jafri !

Comment

Today I came on for a few hours to observe you and a few others, I am going to change my vote to a Yes, reasons are because I saw a significant amount of help and saw reports too. I've changed my vote but I'd like to see you continue with the help (like almost all TP's don't continue helping which is what they did to attain it in the first place). It's really annoying in my opinion, so I hope you continue to show the help and come in with reports. I hate saying this but "don't make me regret it", very cliche thing to say but in this case I mean it. Good luck.
                      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteus View Post
                        Today I came on for a few hours to observe you and a few others, I am going to change my vote to a Yes, reasons are because I saw a significant amount of help and saw reports too. I've changed my vote but I'd like to see you continue with the help (like almost all TP's don't continue helping which is what they did to attain it in the first place). It's really annoying in my opinion, so I hope you continue to show the help and come in with reports. I hate saying this but "don't make me regret it", very cliche thing to say but in this case I mean it. Good luck.
                        from my last application , my new job in the server is help the newbies ! so don't care about the helps .. and you'll see the new Death_Eater ! thanks.

Comment

Accepted.
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                          * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                          X