• Show
Clear All

• Application TP

Username: Saturo[M4]
    Any previous names: Saturo
    IRC Nickname (if any): Saturo[M4]
    Time spent in-game (hours) +860 h

No.
    Repeating the same mistake again and again.Tried to explain you a lot but I guess you don't even care.Every reason of your reports are "remove your cheats" instead of providing a proper reason.
    Nonetheless you are very active but I don't see you helping in chat.
    *StarBoy*

Comment

Same as SaxBoy. No from me. No forum activity either.
      Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashewz
        You've really improved alot, literally 99% of your reports are always correct, help other players & active. You're one of the best players out there & I think you're ready to be a TP.
        I agree with admin Cashewz, but you need to active more on forum.

Anyway, I'm going to give you a chance. Yes from me.

Comment

I know that you are working hard to improve yourself and you did it, Like above is explained your reports are correct, you are trying the best to help to the other guys.
          Yes from me.

NOTE: Pls when reporting cheaters always mention the reason: AirBreak, Aimbot, no reload, fake bullets, Ammo, negative ammo, Fly/Swim animation in Air etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashewz
            You've really improved alot, literally 99% of your reports are always correct, help other players & active. You're one of the best players out there & I think you're ready to be a TP.

Yes.
            I've got nothing to add. I'm amazed by how many of your reports have been flawless.
            I hope you will learn to put an exact reason for your reports. In my opinion you deserve this chance. Yes from me.

Comment

Accepted.
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
              * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X