X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Churre's TP Application

Username: [ATM]Churre.

Any previous names: Churre, Churre_[R], nCt.]Churre. [UG]Churre_SA, [.ZF.]Churre_SA, [CST]Churre_SA, Churre_SA .

IRC Nickname (if any): Churre_

Time spent in-game (hours): 791h.

Note: When i'm online i'm helpful, i'm active, and i report cheaters and rulebreakers, but i think some admins do not see me helping much, this is because at the days when admins are online, few players make questions, but when it's nights and few admins are online, many players make questions, and i answer, thanks for reading the note.
    Last edited by Churre; 20-04-17, 04:11 AM. Reason: I had other previous name and color added.

From my point of view there is no need to explain anything, just that you have my yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
      From my point of view there is no need to explain anything, just that you have my yes.
      Thanks for your reply i will keep doing my best

Comment

I don't play so often now and usually don't remember too many players. From what I do see, you are one of the players I always find online helping and reporting. Its a yes from me goodluck

Comment

Yes from me. Helpful, reports and kind of active on forums.
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Yes master

Comment

Thank you very much for your votes

Comment

Accepted. Status has been set.
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): thanks sir for rejecting my TP application
                * PM from Vishwajit_king (ID:74) to Left (ID:31): sir i love admins like u

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                X