• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2nd tp application!

Username: Whithes_[AK]
    Any previous names: Whithes_
    IRC Nickname (if any): Whithes
    Time spent in-game (hours): 637h

I really believe that I deserve a chance this time, as I worked hard on regaining admins trust after that incident which was the main cause of my application being denied last time.
    Regards

I looked at your forum profile and saw absolutely no help at all, or contributions, nonetheless the requirement is to be active on forums, you are active and a good player in the game. Yes from me.
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Appreciated your vote man, I rarely see some important posts that I could add or mention something usefull, this is the main reason I don't usually post suggestions etc. I don't try to ''act'' useful, I would rather be one. So I'm gonna post something if It's really major.

Comment

Perhaps one of the few players deserving this status. You are doing good in almost every index. Good luck from me.

Positive.

Comment

Originally posted by Whithes View Post
          Appreciated your vote man, I rarely see some important posts that I could add or mention something usefull, this is the main reason I don't usually post suggestions etc. I don't try to ''act'' useful, I would rather be one. So I'm gonna post something if It's really major.
          By being helpful on forums I mean responding to suggestions (quite a few have been posted) and giving an input by analysing and discussing the suggestions with other players. A few good players are Muaaz and DeclanIsKing at making such posts. Anyways good luck with your application
          Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcold View Post
            Perhaps one of the few players deserving this status. You are doing good in almost every index. Good luck from me.

Positive.
            Thanks mate, appreciated.

Comment

As i said in your previous application, you deserve to be given a chance, so it's yes from me. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by soollaimane View Post
                As i said in your previous application, you deserve to be given a chance, so it's yes from me. Good luck!
                Thanks for replying again!

Comment

You have my yes this time

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                    You have my yes this time
                    thanks a lot!

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
                      X