• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordi's Application

Username: Jordi
    Any previous names: Jordi[AK], Mr.Jordi
    IRC Nickname (if any): J0rd1_K40s
    Time spent in-game (hours): 1470 hours

Extra: I returned 3 months ago after my bad actions, I appreciate the opportunity to give me a chance to play, now I am active and I have collaborated in the reports, help users, report in the forum and try to add important things in discussions in the forums, about helping the community in my time zone.

Thank you for reading.
    regards

In my opinion, you have tried to change yourself positively, you gave yourself enough time to change and didn't rush. Please don't screw it up simply because you are bored of TP status or anything. Just be a good trusted player and who knows where that can take you later. Yes from me. Please don't screw up!
    Please stop asking why I got my admin status removed. I chose to be demoted and there's no drama behind it.

Comment

I want to give you a chance since I realized you have changed, yes!

Comment

Even tho you had problems in your past here, you changed a lot and you look helpful at all.

You got my positive vote, don't make me regret.

Good luck.
        Last edited by Medik; 24-12-17, 11:48 PM.

Comment

I'm willing to vote positive as well. Taking aside your previous actions, you've been quite good, active, helpful player. As it was already mentioned above, don't blow this up.
          Good luck.

Comment

Everything is mentioned above, no need to add anything more. Yes from me as well.

Comment

Accepted.

Comment

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 15,681 at 08:23 AM on 17-06-20.

Working...
              X